Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Cosmic Boy Mini Bust

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cosmic Boy Mini Bust
Jesse321
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse321   Author's Homepage   Email Jesse321         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's a new piece I just started working on last night ... it's still EXTREMELY rough, but at least I have the pose down.

-

-

The flames on the base will be changed to magnetic waves once he's finished.

From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse321   Author's Homepage   Email Jesse321         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

-

-

From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Superman Graphics
Always around

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Superman Graphics   Author's Homepage   Email Superman Graphics         Edit/Delete Post     
you do some Great work I have always wanted to do this

--------------------
Go Forward By Paying it Forward!! It can take one person to change the world.I wanted to be the first.

From: Rhode Island | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

Cos is actually pretty close to being done, but I've been out of town in Arizona for the past couple of weeks on vacation for my brother's wedding.

I'm hoping to have the sculpt done by this weekend.

Jesse321
Applicant

I finally got around to doing some more work on Cos, and I think he's pretty darn close. [Smile]

-

-

-

-

-

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
He's beautiful.
I'm glad that you added more hair!
[Smile]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.