Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Submission 20: SALU DIGBY / Shrinking Violet / Vi / Virus / LeViathan / Atom Girl

-

Top Row: Silver Age / 70s / 80s / Magic Wars / Retroboot / 5 Year Gap (x2) / On the Run
Middle Row: SW6 / Audition / Emerald Influence (x2) / Emerald Vi / Leviathan / 40s Legion
Bottom Row: Threeboot (x2) / Animated Legion (x2) / Superboy's Legion / Arthur Legion

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I excluded Violet's purple outfit she wore when Giffen took over pencils, seeing as how it was actually only ever worn by Yera. That costume and other Vi designs during that time period will show up when I get Chameleon Girl all done.
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
These are so beautiful.
How do you do so many with so much detail?!

It takes me forever to make a sumo Legionnaire and trying to get the detail needed.

And I have YOUR work to start with!
You're amazing.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Gates in his shell... hee-hee!

You left out SW6 Dirk in his flame-motif swimsuit from the Legionnaires-in-Atlantis (or was it Poseidonis?) issue... I know, it was a one-off...

I love Sun Boy #3-- underwear-on-the-outside and all. I don't think those lines represent a fly, though I guess they might. I think they're just lines.

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Y'know, I kind of wish Vi would wear that outfit- if only to freak Yera out (though I guess *that's* moot for awhile). Maybe she'd be 'reclaiming' it? Who knows, maybe she had it hanging in her closet at HQ waiting for the right moment to first wear it when Yera usurped her big 'debut'.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
no bionic blue leg for violet? well it d be a fun .... [Big Grin]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Ummm, Yera is wearing lavendar/purple on the cover of Legion Lost, isn't she?

And, yes, ML, I suspect that Dirk's outside underwear isn't really functional underpants, lol, I just think that they LOOK like it.
[Yes]

[ June 27, 2011, 04:58 PM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
with the Legion Lost and the LSH coming soon with a "new" Jim Lee design (look at Tyroc, Dawnstar, Wildfire, Timber Wolf? - all new costume and all females are required to wear long pants or whatever that is), will it be added to each Legionnaires?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I'll add them for the characters I haven't done yet, superboymddjr. Ones I've already done I'll add on a later date.
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

The cover for Supergirl doesn't show her in long pants, actually.
Just not a skirt.

--------------------

Come, join me!

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 21: CHUCK TAINE / Bouncing Boy

-

Top Row: Silver Age / 80s / Retroboot / UP Academy / SW6 / Postboot (x2)
Bottom Row: Superman Toon / JLU Toon / Legion Toon (x3) / Superboy's Legion

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice job. I never noticed the difference in the Legion toon outfits before.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
and I never noticed the difference in BB's Silver Age and 80s looks either! Two thumbs up!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 22: ZOE SAUGIN / Kinetix

-

Postboot / Mystical / Emerald / Post-Mysticism (x4) / Post-Anomaly (x2) / Terrorform

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 23: TENZIL KEM / Matter-Eater Lad

-

Top Row: Silver Age / 80s / TMK (x2) / Batch SW6
Bottom Row: Postboot (x2) / Threeboot / Legion Toon / Superboy's Legion / Knight Legion

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.