Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 14)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
I saw the second image and checked what it was supposed to be, and I went "Ghost???"

Then I remembered, oh yeah, ghosts on DC covers in the 60's were always transparent green.

Most glow-in-the-dark toys at the time glowed green, so I guess it was a sensible choice to get "ghostly" across to kids.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
So, we get Val and Jeckie next?
Jeckie is going to be so fun!
The only one with as many 'looks' as her over the years that I can think of, is probably Mysa.
(Not costume changes exactly, but 'looks'.}
[Yes]
Brin has quite a few, too.

[ September 10, 2011, 04:47 PM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
*gasp* no Ferro from Mordruverse!!!???!!! that was my favorite version of Ferro! I loved his Spy/Adventure/Rebel style...absolutely liked the Mordruverse if the series remained continuing...then Ferro would definitely be one of the shining star! next time when you come back to do some more revisions, make sure that Ferro's on your list....no fair that Magno has his hospital gown on it and only once!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
I consciously skipped Mordruverse Andrew because I don't have the issue on me right now for reference.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 31: VAL ARMORR / Karate Kid

-

Top Row: Silver Age / Fan Design / 70s / Giffen / Postboot (x2)
Bottom Row: Threeboot (x2) / Legion Toon / Knight Legion / Superboy's Legion

[ September 11, 2011, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: Future ]

Future
The Present is Past

Also, everyone can lower the cannons. Mordruverse Andrew has been added one page back to Ferro Lad. Thanks to Sarcasm Kid for the reference.
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
No cannons Future...just one of my fave versions of him. Was just surprised not to see him is all.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Just trying to help, Future.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, however it happened, I <3 the Mordruverse Andrew.
Lovely job, Future!

Val's are great, too!

I SO look forward to each new installment!
[Yes]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Thanks, Shady and everyone. I really like how Mordruverse Andy turned out so I'm glad I went back and did him. My cannon remark should have had a [Big Grin] on it. Oh, Internet. You vex me.

I was surprised Val didn't have a lot of major outfits across as many continuities as he's been in.

Coming one day (not sure when)... [Princess Projectra] [Sensor Girl]

superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
YAYYYAYAYAY!!!!! happy to see MV Ferro Lad! [Hug] thanks and you did an awesome job!!
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for adding the Mordruverse version of Mr. Nolan, Future! I think it's obvious that version has a very dear place in our (5YL fans) hearts. I think that may be because it was probably the best look we ever got at the pre-boot Andy, albeit an altered version of him. [Hug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I wish we could see all of the Mordruverse characters. There were only a few of them, but they were really memorable.
Besides Mordru, there was Glorith, Mysa, Rond and Andrew, that I remember off hand. Were there others?
Anyway, theey would make a great group shot.
[Yes]

Did Val get to have more outfits in his mini series and then, in Action+ years later, with Una and company?
I agree that I thought he should have had more.

[ September 12, 2011, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Mano. He was lieutenant to Mordru.

No, I don't think Val had any other outfits.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Do you remember the mini-series?
Not even jeans and a T?
Oh, well.

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.