Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 16)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
still the awesome job!! and no tattered clothes of Jeckie when she killed Nemesis Kid, eh? heh. [Big Grin]

Timber Wolf will be next, right?

[ September 16, 2011, 08:06 AM: Message edited by: superboymddjr ]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
Timber Wolf will be next, right?

Not yet on Wolf! Shady will be before him, as well as some reboot additions.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Hurray!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 34: SANDY ANDERSON / Inferno

-

Outfits: Workforce / Planet Hell / Legion / Transuit / Civilian 1 / Nightmare Costume / Swan's 50s Legion / Legion 2 / Civilian 2 /

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 35: CANDI PYPONTE LE-PARC III / Monstress

-
 -
First Row: Pre-Accident (x2) / Post-Accident / Uncanny Amazer / Test Costumes (x2) / Legion Costumes (x2) / Transuit
Second Row: Kinetix's Cape / Legionnaires #61 / Workout / Fashions by Olsen (x5)
Third Row: Monstresses of a Different Color (Legionnaires #68)
Fourth Row: Orange Legion / Transuit / Summer World (x3) / Superboy's Legion

Future
The Present is Past

Missing a few Inferno micros, but I don't have her mini series on me to do the one or two outfits she had in a flashback. I also chose not to include Beauty Blaze or threeboot Inferno with her, as while the characters all have similarities they've never been directly linked (and have enough differences to me anyway).

I don't know why, but once I started making Monstress micros I just couldn't stop. I think I was having fun getting to work with and tweak a new template. It's never something I thought I'd say 12-some years ago, but I really miss the character. It's been fun re-reading her in all her ridiculousness.

It's kind of surreal when I update the main post of this thread and realize how many Legionnaires I've done already. Still a lot to go, and even more outfits to go back and do for already published characters! Let's not get started on the villains and supporting cast...

Shadow Lass and Kid Quantum II are up next.

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love Monstress!
All of her colors and outfits are wonderful.
And look at her vacation looks.
Superdooper!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, it's official, I love these all!! I'm so behind on posts I almost missed these beauties... I'm patiently waiting for Mysa, Dawnstar and Kono!! Always my favorites. I know my bro, Joffre would love to see these too, since he's such a HUGE Legion fan.

I'm working on getting his site back up (may take a while, it crashed bigtime on me), but I bet he'll want to add some of them to his page (or mine, and I'll credit you of course) with these. I use Joffre's hair all the time, that man is a genius when it comes to that.

You did a few suits that I was scared to do... got courage [Big Grin] Makes me want to update my Legion micros.

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
those Monstress...sure reminds me heavily of Shrek's wife....I blanked out her name. [Embarrassed]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Fiona.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

I can definitely see the Shrek resemblance during her green-skinned days!

Thanks for the continued compliments, everyone. Haven't worked on anything in the past week - perhaps that'll change this weekend.

Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
These are wonderful Future - and an important historical record! I'm especially looking forward to Shadow Lass.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Submission 22: ZOE SAUGIN / Kinetix

-

Postboot / Mystical / Emerald / Post-Mysticism (x4) / Post-Anomaly (x2) / Terrorform

Love them! So, are you gonna do a series of Zoe in civvie wear too, like you did for Monstress and Magno? [Razz] That'd be awesome... and time-consuming. In her debut issue alone, she had 5 outfits; in the Summer World issue, she had three swimsuits; and then there's her sci-cop costume, her dress in Legionnaires 23, her outfit in Legionnaires 61, and her explorer outfit.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
PS I can't get over how THOROUGH you are! Great job, Future!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

You got it, IB. I was going to do all of Kinetix's civilian outfits, but then after doing her debut issue alone suddenly realized how many costume changes she makes. I also remembered her closet, where presumably she's worn all those clothes at least once. Oy. So I'll be getting back to her later.
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.