Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 18)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
You got it, IB. I was going to do all of Kinetix's civilian outfits, but then after doing her debut issue alone suddenly realized how many costume changes she makes. I also remembered her closet, where presumably she's worn all those clothes at least once. Oy. So I'll be getting back to her later.

Looking forward to that! Thanks, Future [Big Grin] Man... that closet has got to have had at least 50 outfits. You sure you wanna do all those?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Maybe Condo could have saved the skimpy costume for
"sessions" with Lyle [Big Grin] Lyle was still alive during the beginning of the Grell era, right?

affirmative [Yes]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Submission 40: CeCe Beck / Thunder

-

Row: Young CeCe / Thunder / Adopted Clothes / Legion / Transuit / Possessed / Capeless / LSH #116 / Rock of Eternity / Damned

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
...that hat.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

It was floating as near as I can tell in the panel, funny enough.
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Never really a fan of the Captain Marvel color scheme on Thunder (though your work on it is great as always), and that's why I'm intrigued by the LSH 116 look. What is the story there? Was that just a civilian outfit? I like that so much better than her costume.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Never really a fan of the Captain Marvel color scheme on Thunder (though your work on it is great as always), and that's why I'm intrigued by the LSH 116 look. What is the story there? Was that just a civilian outfit? I like that so much better than her costume.

Yeah, it was just a civilian outfit from when she accidentally got transported to her home time. One a young girl would wear in the 85th century, I suppose. Loincloths are the new skirts if Andromeda taught us anything.
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
sp who'll be next? Timber Wolf?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
You got it, IB. I was going to do all of Kinetix's civilian outfits, but then after doing her debut issue alone suddenly realized how many costume changes she makes. I also remembered her closet, where presumably she's worn all those clothes at least once. Oy. So I'll be getting back to her later.

Looking forward to that! Thanks, Future [Big Grin] Man... that closet has got to have had at least 50 outfits. You sure you wanna do all those?
and dont forget to add the science police uniform ! [Big Grin]
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
sp who'll be next? Timber Wolf?

Timber Wolf is next, but he's going to take me a bit I can tell. You'll see him spring up probably closer to or in November.
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 41: Brin Londo / Lone Wolf / Timber Wolf / Furball

-

Top Row: Silver Age / Legion Academy / 70s / Post-Surgery / Giffen Design / Lightle Design / Magic Wars / Retroboot / DCNu
Middle Row: Glorithverse (x2) / Postboot (x3) / Threeboot (x2)
Bottom Row: JLU Cartoon / Legion Animated (x2) / Kingdom Come / Superboy's Legion

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Legion Lost already?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I LOVE that Future included the LOSTDCNu!
My favorite looks for Brin were when he had the long hair with the white streaks.
Otherwise he looks a little too much like Jo.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

when will we see Wildfire? I think he's the next one after Timber Wolf, right?
Future
The Present is Past

He's next, but he may take a little while. Even after all this time I'd say he's only 20% done. He's got a lot more different textures with his suits/armors/effects than other Legionnaires.

COMING IN 2012...(at the rate I'm going)
Wildfire
Tyroc
Dawnstar
Shikari

With Gazelle and the remaining Threebooters thrown in somewhere for variety.

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.