Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 22)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
How is it that the possessed Mysa looks so much better as a micro?

She's smiling?

[White Witch - Re-Imagined]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Submission 49: QUISLET / Unpronounceable (don't worry about it!)
 -

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Sorry I don't have more to show. I'm working on a lot of new templates right now (Tellus, a younger male for Magnetic Kid) so I don't have a lot to offer aside from Quislet. When I lap back later, perhaps I'll include some of the various forms he's assumed over the years.

I'm also thinking of making a 'smaller' Quislet so that he'd fit in a bit better with the other micros. Right now he's a bit bigger than normal.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm amazed at how well you capture the little details, like the hair!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

To give credit where its due, the hair is some of the stuff I work on the least. I may recolor it or add or remove a strand, but most of the hairs were previously created.
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 50: POL KRINN / Magnetic Lad / Magnetic Kid
 -

Top Row: Child / Parent Day / Magnoball (x2) / Firebombed / Legionnaire / Swimsuit 1 / Topless / Injured / Swimsuit 2 / Magic Wars / Death
Bottom Row: Zombie / Postboot Child / Postboot Training / Postboot Home / Postboot Magnoball (x3) / Threeboot

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Who knew Magnetic Kid was barely clothed half the time!

j'adore!

[ April 01, 2012, 10:15 AM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

No wonder Ayla went after him. She figured he'd fit in perfectly back home at Winath! Being younger/smaller, maybe he also looked a little like Vi...
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I like how you included his death as a 'look' haha!

I just went and double checked Nemesis Kid and you remembered his skull look too ! haha you're awesome.

... although now I wonder why he had a skull head since he should've just had a broken neck and ... Magnetic Kid should've had the skull head.

... discrepancies illuminated by your awesome micros!

[ April 01, 2012, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Power Boy ]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

Zombie Pol Krinn for the win!!!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

He just always had that damn tongue hanging out!

What can I say, I am loving the chance to do abstract micros like the zombies, skeletons, and the tattered clothes on poor Burn Victim Pol.

Considering how young he was supposed to be, even if Greg and some others didn't draw him that way, it is a little scary how much skin Pol was always showing.

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
hmmmm
The Vi/Pol comment is probably spot on, given what we learned later.

I like his Magic Wars costume, but I tend to like most of that era's looks.

My favorite for him though, is his first Magnoball uniform, the red and black.
Any team would love something like that, I think.
Do you remember who designed that one?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

The Magnoball uniforms from the Postboot are all Jeff Moy. The black and red one is actually a color gaffe - it only appeared on the cover of Legionnaires #70. The issue within had the colors of the next two micros.
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Future, I really do enjoy these.

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.