Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 26)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
Okay, I think that was about my biggest update in one sitting. 165 micros later...

Anyway, some notes and updates:
- FIRE LAD has been updated with an additional five micros.

- The Subs have been completed. CHLOROPHYLL KID, STONE BOY, COLOR KID, PORCUPINE PETE, INFECTIOUS LASS, URK, ANTENNAE LAD, DOUBLE HEADER, RAINBOW GIRL, KARATE KID II, COMET QUEEN, RON KARR, and SADE have been added.

- I did not include characters like Grinn or Universo, who may have assisted the SUBS at times Five Years Later but never technically served with them. Visi Lad is absent but will be forthcoming with the Academy students.

- I am missing some pin-up/promotional shots which may have had different looks or colorings for the SUBS.

- The total number of micros in the archives has rocketed to over 1100 now.

- The table of contents on the first post has been expanded to feature several teams which have begun to form, like the Legion Academy and LSV.

I simply LOVED THEM all!!! esp looking forward with the Legion Academy (esp. Power Boy and Gravity Kid!) and then hopefully the Uncanny Amazers...I hope so!

keep it up! Love it!

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
[Hug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
New additions are awesome as always!

Would love to see Monica Sade back with the Subs. They could use more chicks.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
It almost feels redundant to keep singing the praises of these... but, man, you deserve it!

Thanks for all the hard work you keep putting into these, Future. It's really an amazing body of work you're creating.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey Future, wasn't Stone Boy one of the Legion Cadets from the Reboot?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Hey Future, wasn't Stone Boy one of the Legion Cadets from the Reboot?

-

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
and dont forget the Legion Lost all-white uniforms! [Big Grin] Pretty please?
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Did I miss Kent Shakespeare?
And Lana Lang?
And Dynamo Boy?
Nemesis Kid?

I'll go check.
sigh

Found Nemesis Kid, but not the other 3.
Or Kono or Celeste, at least I didn't see them in the lists.
Did you say somewhere on these pages that you're going to do that era as a unit?
But, wasn't Sade from that era?
[Confused]

I'll check again.

Did.
No Pete Ross or the other Reservists, IIRC.

[ July 07, 2012, 03:06 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I like Comet Queen as a micro better than I do as a character! Something about the face, I think, is kinda cool.

Color Kid looks better in a skirt, as a girl, than he does normally. [Smile]

"Yeah, Ulu? That time you were a chick? That was a good look for you..."

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Who would have thought Stone Boy would have the most looks out of all the Subs?

And Drura is looking might fiiiiiiiine there!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Is that Harmonia Li in the middle panel of the Academy page abover?

And speaking of Harmonia, . . .

--------------------

Come, join me!

Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
'Boot, I do intend to get to all those variations eventually. It's just easier to be thorough on characters that don't involve having to go through 500+ issues to do so.

In that case, I'll just drop this here then [Wink]

[Triad] Click for fullsize image

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
Is that Harmonia Li in the middle panel of the Academy page abover?

Ming Sul/Amp Girl.

[ July 19, 2012, 07:13 PM: Message edited by: Reboot ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Future, there was a pretty good fan site called "Zoe's Closet" that had scans of ALL of Kinetix's outfits EVER. Looks like it's down though...

But if you need help with any Postboot era costumes, give me a yell.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Over here.

http://www.flamingtelepaths.net/kinetix/

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whitelighter
Mistress of Micros

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whitelighter   Author's Homepage   Email Whitelighter         Edit/Delete Post     
I can't remember if this one was ever mentioned, but my brother brought up this costume for Mysa to me today...

-

--------------------
Lady Kat - The White Raven

From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.