Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 27)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Submission 68: YERA ALLON / Chameleon Girl
 -

First Row: Origin / Shrinking Violet (x6) / LSH #305 / LSH #308 / Tales #320 (x2)
Second Row: LSH v3 #1 (x2) / #9 / #10 / #16 / Legionnaires 3 / #27 / #40 / #47 / #58 (x2)
Third Row: JL Satellite / Retroboot / Dirk's Dream Girl / Raingear / Glorithverse Reunion (x7)
Fourth Row: Legion Lost / Hypertaxis / Post-taxis / Disguise / Fries With That / Culling (x2) / Disguise 2 / Present

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Some updates!

Thanks, as always, to the kind words and support from various posters here on this endeavor.

As has been pointed out, there's still lots of characters and looks from Legion lore, thus my absence. I'm hard at work at more! The Academy kids are still forthcoming. ALL the Academy kids, official members or not. They're about 50% done, but I decided to get Yera done because posting her AFTER the new recruits just seemed wrong. By that same token, Earth Man is coming too. Then, onward to the Glorithverse as well as some other villains and heroes.

In regards to previously posted characters and missed or minor outfits, don't expect an update with 100 new Cosmic Boys. Instead, I'll probably be reading through the Legion's vast history in chronological order and routinely update specific characters as I come across new looks.

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Great work as always, Future.

So, reading between the lines, does the absence of Yera as Luornu during the Glorith-verse reunion section give a hint as to what you really think went down on Winath? [Wink]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Haha. Good call, Ex! I always felt that could go either way. We have Luornu with her "different personalities" for the first time in that era. Yera was checking out other men with Nura and Shady in the same annual, so it'd almost be fitting karma!

Regardless, I love Yera. She was always one of my favorite supporting characters for her unique history and the role she played both in and out of the Legion. I'm really glad she's risen from D-list obscurity to C-list obscurity since Johns. [Smile]

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Future you are really amazing ... I had no idea she wore so much purple!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Neither did I, Peebs! I liked the colors on her on her Legion Lost outfit when I first saw it and knew she wore it before ... but wow! They were smart to use that as her color of choice for a reason.

I like that, except for the Glorithverse and later DCNu, she alternated between greens and purples much like the actual Shrinking Violet!

Future
The Present is Past

To be a Double Post Damsel, I also like the implication/likelihood that purple is associated at long last with the Violet character simply due to Yera's preference for the color!
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Niiiiiiiiiice! I always look forward to more updates form you, Future.

quote:
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Over here.

" target="_blank">http://www.flamingtelepaths.net/kinetix/[/qb][/QUOTE]

You are awesome, SK!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 69: KIRT NIEDRIGH / Absorbancy Boy / "Zoraz" / Earth Man
 -

First Row: Absorbancy Boy / Zoraz (x2) / Arctic Expedition / JL Earth Man (x2)
Second Row: Posing as Yera / Green Lantern / Legionnaire (x2) / In Bed / Statue

Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Nice work, as always. Now I want micros of all the legionnaires "in bed."

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Cham's worn purple quite a bit, too.
Maybe, Durlan's like creating that color with their skin cells, it might tingle deliciously or feel extra silky?
Or, then again, it might be just easy to maintain!
[Yes]

Lovely as always, Future.
I was beginning to worry a little about you, so I'm extra glad to see your wonderful posts.
[Hug]

I find that I've disliked Kirt so much that I had a hard time saving, or even going over, his entry.
sigh
But, okay, I did.
[shrug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 70: LAUREL KENT / Elna Kent / Manhunter
 -

Outfits: 70s (x2) / Pajamas / 80s / Sans Cape / Injured / Larocque (x3) / Manhunter / Elna Kent

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 71: GREV MALLOR / Shadow Lad / Shadow Kid
 -

Top Row: Secret Origins / Secrets of the Legion / Super Stalag of Space / 70s / LSH Annual v2 #3 (x2) / 80s / Talokian Spy / Retroboot / LSH v3 #54 *
Bottom Row: Glorithverse (x3) / Postboot (x2) / Threeboot / Legion of Oz

* LSH v3 #54 depicts an Academy student that looks much like Grev, though younger and possibly female.
Whether you believe it's Grev or not, I've included a micro in both forms to satisfy everyone's canon!

[ November 04, 2012, 09:23 AM: Message edited by: Future ]

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 72: JED RIKANE / Power Boy
 -

Outfits: 70s / Giffen / Lightle / Retroboot / Pajamas / Science Police / Glorithverse (x2)

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 73: BOBB KOHAN / Crystal Kid
 -

Outfits: LSH #272 (x2) / LSH #283 / Legion Academy / Retroboot / Test Subject / Glorithverse / UP Military

This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.