Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
hey where's Cham's present costume..the one with short sleeve that is now regularly appearing in LSH? I admit...I found the short sleeve looks good on Cham. *gulp* [Smile]
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I especially love Cham's outfits with the purple in them and the Camelot look.

His costumes tend to be bland, I think.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
hey where's Cham's present costume..the one with short sleeve that is now regularly appearing in LSH? I admit...I found the short sleeve looks good on Cham. *gulp* [Smile]

That's the fifth one over, top row! It technically appeared before his short-lived, long sleeve variant so that's where I inserted it chronologically.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Future's Micos: Now a Legion World Facebook Sensation!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Future
The Present is Past

All previous entries have been updated with labels! Apparently my chronology of Gim's costumes was backwards when it came to the 70s. Yikes. I also went back and included previously unseen Micros for the Smallville, 40s Postboot, and 50s Postboot Legions.

COMING SOON: Lyle Norg and the retcon of Kid Quantum!

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 08: LYLE NORG / Invisible Kid

-

Top Row: Silver Age / 70s / Postboot Training / Postboot / Emerald / 40s Legion

Bottom Row: Threeboot Civilian / Threeboot Unused / Threeboot 1 / Threeboot 2 White / Threeboot 2 Red / Superboy's Legion / Arthur Legion

razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
These are AMAZING, Future! I love all the little details, some of the costume variations are so minor I wouldn't have picked up on them at all...and there are costumes in here I had completely forgotten about or don't remember even seeing!

This has reminded me how much I liked the Magic Wars and Camelot redesigns for the most part too!

Can't wait to see more! [Smile]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the labels, raz!

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 09: JAMES CULLEN / Kid Quantum / Soul of Antares

-

Top Row: Rouvin / Rouvin captured by Eye / Kid Quantum / Soul of Antares / Superman Animated

Bottom Row: Postboot Planetary Champion / Postboot Training / Postboot / Transuit / Statue / Captain Atom (Countdown Arena)

Future
The Present is Past

Kid Quantum is an example of the future of my Micros. I'd like to one day get to every civilian outfit, accessory, and costume iteration I've ever seen. That's far down the line though, but you may see it pop up for Legionnaires with a minimal amount of outfits.

Such as my next upcoming submission (and shoe-horning of continuities): XS!

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Bravo! Encore!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm anxious to see your Dream Girl and Element Lad micros.
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I'm amazed that you got so many for as obscure a Legionnaire as KQ!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm shocked you get so much detail into such little images.
Really well done!

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.