Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 5)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love poring over these!
So much to see and learn, I can't get over how kewl these are!
[Hug]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Submission 10: JENNI OGNATS / XS

-

Top Row: Test Subject / AarokGov / Training / Legion Uniform / Transuit / L* #19 / Planet Hell / Clubbing / Rain Gear / Aged / Max Mercury's Closet (x2) / 20th Century (x3)

Bottom Row: VR Workout / Emerald / L* #58 / L* #61 / Chain Lightning / Swimsuit (x2) / Damned / Legion Worlds / DnA (x2) / Retroboot / Animated

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

XS is another example of how thorough I'd one day like to be for every Legionnaire's outfits. The scary thing about Jenni? I'm still missing a few, mostly ones of when she was younger or an infant. Templates to work on when I revisit everyone, I suppose.
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
That's what she looked like in the cartoon? Huh.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Love the animated and Eye looks!
VR Workout is kewl, too.

Wow, is right!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
animated cartoon???? when?!!?? in Superman cartoon or Legion cartoon? never saw that one before. I admit I like that uniform! looks cool.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
animated cartoon???? when?!!?? in Superman cartoon or Legion cartoon? never saw that one before. I admit I like that uniform! looks cool.

Yep! She made a cameo in the series closer, Dark Victory parts 1 and 2, as one of several new Legionnaires in the background. Dawnstar and Chemical King also made quick cameos, but XS had a full body shot in the show. I actually really love the look. I didn't think I'd ever like Jenni getting a new costume but that first departure won me over.
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't know why I like it, but for some reason I dig the kneepads on Jenni's DnA costumes. I can't think of a functional reason why she's need them, but I still think they look cool. [Smile]

Once again, Future, hats off to you for all the work that went into these. I can't imagine the number of hours you must have spent tracking down all the tiny details, but it's well appreciated. Great work!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Put me down as also a big fan of both knee pads and the cartoon outfit!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I like the one you've labeled L*58. Make the sleeves 3/4 length and it'd be great. I also like the clubbing outfit, though not for Jenni. I could see it as uniform for a character though.

I don't remember the bald Jenni at all. From Legion Worlds? I need to reread those...

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

quote:
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
I don't remember the bald Jenni at all. From Legion Worlds? I need to reread those...

It's actually a head mask/cover with goggles she wore for Legion Worlds #4. By the next time she appeared it was gone, presumably discarded or destroyed while battling Robotica off-panel. It's my fault that it blends in and looks like she's bald. It was a tannish-light brown color and I'm afraid I didn't differentiate the coloring enough from Jenni's skin hue.
razsolo
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for razsolo   Author's Homepage   Email razsolo         Edit/Delete Post     
I have never seen the animated costume, but I LOVE it!! Thanks for showing! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w

Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Other then Jenni's normal uniform my favorites are her hoodie look and toon costume.

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Future:
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

Yep! She made a cameo in the series closer, Dark Victory parts 1 and 2, as one of several new Legionnaires in the background. Dawnstar and Chemical King also made quick cameos, but XS had a full body shot in the show. I actually really love the look. I didn't think I'd ever like Jenni getting a new costume but that first departure won me over.
now I want to get DVD Season 2 so I can take a look at XS! groan....how I yearn for that dvd!!! sigh.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.