Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Submission 11: QUERL DOX / Brainiac 5 / Brainy / B-5

-
Top Row: Silver Age / 70s-80s / Retroboot / TMK / B-5 / SW6 / Emerald / 50s / 40s / Postboot 2

Bottom Row: Threeboot (x2) / Superman Animated / JLU Animated / Legion Animated (x3) / Superboy's Legion / Arthur Legion

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
My favorite Brainy is the postboot one, I just loved that Calvin look Coipel gave him, sigh.
He should have a little cowlick, ya know.

The costumes that you have here are pretty interesting.

The Camelot look, with the ponytail on the side, is really memorable and appealing, as is the retroboot jacket and whatever it's called, the purple top and pants.

I also like the last of the 3 animated versions, only I like him in long sleeves the most.

Again, fun and wonderful!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
J'adore bowtie Brainy!!
It's so Ivy League!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainy looks awesome! Emerald Brainy looks very cool...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bump] [Bump] [Bump] [Smile]

want to see Mon-El/Valor, Shrinking Violet, LIghtning Lass/Light Lass (which I believe has the largest # of costume due to lightning, feather, cloud, arrow emblem.) [Smile]

[ February 06, 2011, 03:49 AM: Message edited by: superboymddjr ]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Where's the rest of the team? I was enjoying seeing all of your creations.
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 12: KAL-EL / Clark Kent / Superboy / Superman

-

Top Row: Superboy / Superboy 70s / Clark Kent / 90s Superman (x2) / Electric Superman Blue & Red / Black Logo / New Krypton
Bottom Row Superman Reed & Blue / Kingdom Come's Superboy / Legion Cartoon Superman / Superman X / Superboy's Legion (x2)

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 13: KON-EL / Conner Kent / Superboy

-

Row: Superboy 90s (x3) / Superboy 2000 / Modern Superboy / Legion Modern (x2) / Karate Kid Civvies / Legion / Legion Workout / Tromium / Civvies

Future
The Present is Past

Some Notes! I got so excited that I got Brainy done that I posted him before Superboy. Whoops! Luckily, depending on the continuity (like the current one), that isn't actually a flub at all. Since the super cousins kind of throw off the order of joining anymore, I've decided to post the Superpeople all at once. The two Superboys are finished and shortly I'll get to posting Supergirl.

I recognize that several outfits are missing for both Clark and Conner. However, on Clark especially, the thought of getting every outfit and variation for them is kind of daunting even if I was only doing his Legion appearances. Plus, I have to confess, I'm not the biggest fan of either character so these became kind of a chore after awhile (hence my slowness to post).

While I hit just a few major outfits for Clark, I tried to hit every little variation Conner has worn when he teamed-up with the Legion, much like I did with Kid Q and XS. The forthcoming Supergirl will also follow this formula, which is why she's not quite done yet.

Sorry for rambling. I love explaining myself, apparently. Hope you enjoy!

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 14: KARA ZOR-EL / Supergirl
 -

Top Row: Linda Lee (x2) / Supergirl / Linda Lee (x3) / Brainy's Belt / Satan Girl (x2) / Unknown Legionnaire (x2) / Taurus Gang (x2)
Bottom Row: 70s / 80s / Matrix / Modern / Rokyn Patient / SG Annual #2 / SG Annual Swimsuit / Garth's Funeral / Kingdom Come / JLU 1 / JLU 2

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love the rambling!
Everything that adds to the over all insight into not just the subject, but the process as well, is always 'faboo' (as lil'rhino sometimes says!)

I like Conner's #3, #6 and #10 outfits, especially #10 and I don't remember it from the stories.

And I've always loved the Kingdom Come Legion Superboy look!

Edit: since you added Supergirl while I was posting -
Matrix, whom I ended up not liking much as a character, and the Kingdom Come design, with the slight Andromeda feel.

[ February 15, 2011, 11:21 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
While I agree with not going through every variation of Superman costume (most of which are irrelevant to the Legion, anyway), the one thing I would def add is the teenage Clark Kent red sweater look.

Other than that, awesome as always!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Brilliant as always.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
You guys are willing to count Matrix?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

The Matrix version of Supergirl teamed up with the postboot Legion and Brainiac 5 once, so I counted her. The second issue of Supergirl annuals always seem to be a Brainy/Supergirl outing!
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.