Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy) (Page 9)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  28  29  30   
Author Topic: Future's Legion Micros (12/8: Legion Academy)
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Submission 17: JO NAH / Ultra Boy / Emerald Dragon

-
Top Row: Silver Age / 70s / Magic Wars / Retroboot / 5YL (x2) / Emerald Dragon / Postboot / Emerald / 50s Legion
Bottom Row: Threeboot (x2) / Legion Animated (x2) / Superman Animated / JLU Animated / Superboy's Legion / Arthur Legion

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Great work as always.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
Where is Ultra Boy's 5yl costume. The one that showed his Ultra tattoo and pony tail?
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

They're in the middle of the first row, BouncingBear. He has his jacket on for the costume that would have actually shown his tattoo and his other 5YL outfit by Immonen had a short sleeve that covered it.
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
That's a sweet collection of outfits overall! I don't remember the second Legion Animated outfit at all, but it's pretty groovy!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BouncingBear   Email BouncingBear         Edit/Delete Post     
You're right! Thanks! Now when do we get to see our next Legionnaire and who will it be?????
From: San Francisco | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BouncingBear
Substitute

Hey Future, are you still going to be posting these wonderful Micro's?
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
^^^^^^^
I agree with Bear...it s been more than a month now and I am still waiting for the next one. [Smile]

From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Submission 18: DIRK MORGNA / Sun Boy / Inferno

-

Top Row: Silver Age / 70s / 80s / Magic Wars / Retroboot / Five Year Gap / SW6
Bottom Row: Threeboot (x3) / Black Lantern / Animated Legion (x3) / Superboy's Legion / Arthur Legion

Future
The Present is Past

Submission 19: TI'JULK MR'ASZ / Gates

-

Top Row: Egg / Vrygan / Legion / Transuit / Xanthu Brawl / Emerald / Scarf / Greenpeace / Trench
Bottom Row: Formal / Job Interview / Delivery / L* #61 / Ra's Prisoner / Legion #18 / VR War Game / Hood Down

Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
fantastico !!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
fantastico !!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome. Amazing. Bravo! Some of those Gates looks made me laugh out loud.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

The fact Gates has existed 15 years without his own mini-series is a crime. He's a visual/comedic gold mine (props to Giffen or Levitz tossing him into Dirk's VR war game in the recent annual to prove my point).

Edited the first post of this thread to be a pseudo table of contents, linking to the various submissions so you don't have to hunt through the thread for a specific character. May start modifying the thread title as well for when there's updates.

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, these are so amazing!
First, SB is timely since I'm just starting Sarcasm Kid's sumo Sun Boy design and you have saved me an enormous amount of work using Jo's images - I use your micros to start with since I don't actually know how to make micros from scratch.
Thank-you!
sigh

Second, except for the first 3, where the 'outside underpants' actually LOOK like underpants, opening and all, Dirk's outfits have been so dynamic and beautiful!

Third, GATES!
He's way out of sequence and I LOVE that you did him/that since he's going to be in the new Legion Lost series in September!!!

And since Shady took a nose dive in Threeboot and the Retroboot, Gates has moved up from my second favorite Legionnaire of all time to my favorite Legionnaire of all time.
What a darling and you started him from an egg!
[ROTFLMAO]
This feels like my birthday and I got 2 great presents!
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 30 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  ...  28  29  30   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.