Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Matter-Eater Lad: The Series, Volume 2 (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Matter-Eater Lad: The Series, Volume 2
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
PAGE 5

Panel 1

Shvaughn: We have reason to believe that the persons who illegally boarded the ship may have intended to kidnap you.

Panel 2

Tiffany: Kidnap me?

Lester: Kidnap her! Why, I'm much more important!

Panel 3

Shvaughn: According to 4D-transmissions picked up from the pirates, you, Ambassador Larx Kendrick... er... Kenrick, and Dr. K'kvlak Plver were the pirates main targets. We know they took Kenrick but were chased away by Legionnaire Tenzil Kem before they got to you...

Panel 4

Tenzil: What about Dr. Plver? He was a student of my old buddy Dr. Orbal, who once cured me being super-fatassed!

Panel 5

Shvaughn: Apparently, Dr. Plver is presently missing. We don't see how the pirates could have gotten to him, given the part of the ship they attacked, but no one has seen him since the attack...

Panel 6

Tiffany: Well, what exactly can I do for you?

Lester: And what are you going to do for us? I can't have stupid space pirates going around kidnapping my sister! She's the only one who knows how to drive our space-yacht!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.