Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Micro Heroes by Candlelight - Byzantine Knights Added 09/13/12 (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: Micro Heroes by Candlelight - Byzantine Knights Added 09/13/12
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm so sorry! I hadn't realized these were up! So beautiful!

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW! Those are wonderful, Candle.I can just imagine them flying off into battle.

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
Here's the last of the Alternaty characters that I have at the moment, Ninja Garth.
He was fun and hard to do.
I'm certainly not a Future.
[Yes]
 -
And the drawing posted on the Con Sketches thread:
[THUMB][/THUMB]

That is awesome, and if Lightning Lad were to wear that in the comics I would definitely approve.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
It's from an amazing design drawing inspired by Sarc, which I'll replace as soon as I can so you can see what I was working from.

I've updated the Hellcat/Black Widow grouping on page #6 just now.

I'll be updating the Nightside/Iridia group as well, as soon as I finish the new grouping.
[Yes]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's one I wanted to share now, before the grouping for Set's Valkyrior is finished.
I got excited about them, even though their not finished yet.
sigh
Hope you like them.
I keeping with the micro and Byzantine bases, I found Lil Micros as a base for the baby, which I altered a lot, including everything but the boots. She's, I think their child is a girl, is sleeping.
Set said that PW would look cool carrying her baby on her hip, so that's what I went for.
[Hug] myself.
lol

I changed Power Woman's costume details to reflect the Power Man costume, since they're married.
I kept him the way he was created by Razer, except that I've added eyes, which I may change to sun glasses or something.
I like his eyes.

-

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
I approve of this.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Here they are pretty well finished until grouping, which may take awhile.
(Something about Snowbird and a polar bear, :shrug)
[Smile]

Maybe Power Woman will be able to fly better if she has her family for weights.
[Yes]
 -
Edit: this is the mostly final form of these three. The carrier is detailed, as is the baby, and mom is finished, too.
[Yes]

[ July 24, 2012, 12:53 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Here's my Meggan/Glorianna/Goblin Queen/Captain Britian.

Set thought that the original looked like the Enchantress.
[shrug]

Wiki research reminded me that usually we see her empathic shapeshifter image, the on that others see her as.
Blonde Meggan is the unconscious desire of Brian's heart.

But this is how she really looks, just on her own.
I had to make her much taller, since she is in her own form, tall, thin, bigger pointe ears, long white hair and black eyes.

We don't see this version very often, but I like her quite a bit.

Until the final grouping of my picks for the Valkyrior:

-

[ July 17, 2012, 12:54 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

This one is related to the Byzantine Knights, but isn't a Valkyrior idea.

I found an Arsenal by Razer (and a Cheshire in the second set) which I liked, and haven't changed other then to add Lian (making Roy's hand supportive of her) and grouping them.

Lian is based on Razer's LIL Micro base design, although I've added a mouth, a nose and changed the eyes slightly; the hands are smaller, too.
I also made her shape child like rather than the adult form that Razer's take, since I'm forming a child rather than a 'lil' adult.

I love the lil's for children, especially since most of the child micros that I've seen aren't very good, imo.
 -

Edit: finally have Lian's eyes a way that I like.
sigh

[ November 10, 2012, 04:53 PM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

[Smile]

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Good job on the Power Family update.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Here is Set's grouping, some of them.
I started with his character suggestion, then picture research on wiki, Super-Heroes Compendium, Ze Ball Breaker Micro-Heroes Site and Razer's Byzantine Knights.

Amanda Sefton got the Golden Fleece for her flying transportation. It's from Greek Mythology, include in Jason and the Argonauts and the story of Medea's poor children, among other stories, IIRC. The basE came from the Olympian, an uncredited micro that I found at the Compendium site, but I think it was made by Rat.
I started with the horns, adding length and twists from a couple of ram pictures that I found on the net, which I also used for the ram's face.
The fleece is multiple layers & manipulations of Rat's fleece.

Jennifer Kale is riding a magical cube that I made for her.

Clea was a new put together, using a couple of drawings of her wearing the pink outfit and the black and silver costume. The shape of her head comes from a Wonder Woman, the hair doubled, cape added, costume combining 5 or 6 of Razer's creations plus my own touches and things, like the white hair and the eyes half closed and the hands/arms.
I couldn't resist adding Dr. Strange at the last moment, unchanged from Razer's version except for the pants.

The Power family only has minor changes from the one that I've already posted.

Spider Woman, the Jessica Jones, I hope, version. Razer had done a blue and white version, which I color changed, added new hair-face-mask-hands-gloves and power pad to.

Frenzy has a chocolate steed with a Comet base, tapestry wings from a Razer angel, horns from Rat and tack that I made up from Frenzy's costume. The gold hooves/shoes are just mine.

I have a Snowbird and steed coming, but it's different enough to get a separate background and a couple of other characters which you'll just have to guess at.
[Yes]

-

[ September 14, 2012, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Spider Woman, Frenzy, and Amanda are my faves.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Okay, my choices, or, part of them, anyway.

Most of them I've posted already, so they just have little tweeks to them.

3 are new in their movement, and one of those is just formed, Wanda.

Kitty has a new Lockheed, by JR and a platform, insubstantial, for the most part, like Kitty.
The dragon is from a wiki drawing of Lockheed, and he's Lockheed's older brother, in my mind, anyway.
[Yes]

Jocata was in the original lineup, but her robot steed is a favorite. The softness of the butterfly wings works well with the hardness of the rest of her transportation.

Wanda is a Razer creation that I worked with, adding a cape and changing much of the design, since I wanted something more like Wanda to me.

I plan on one more of these panels, then I'll move on to some other things I have in mind.
[Yes]

-

[ October 05, 2012, 03:44 AM: Message edited by: Candlelight ]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

I'm about half way done with my last Valkyior panel for the series.
Takes forever!
But I've learned alot!
[Proty]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

And we thank you for it.

--------------------
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement

This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.