Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Monitor Board Symbols (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   
Author Topic: LMB Monitor Board Symbols
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
I love Lardy's since it looks like a ummmm, heavyset L!
[LOL]

Mine's lovely and appropriate, thank-you!

Pov . . .

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
I know, I know, Shady... [Wink] Des knows I love him like a brother [Smile] and all my kidding comes from there... Poor guy. [LOL]

But honestly, that's what he gets for graduating from the cowtipping capitol of the northeast! [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Awesome work, Ex!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, everyone!

So, remember what I said about trying to keep a simple design?

... and then there's Rocky. Darn your plumage! [Wink]

So, the zoological entries for the day are: Lil' Rhino, Ram Boy, and Rockhopper Lad:

-
 -
 -

I was going to go a bit more iconic with Rammy (just an Aries sign) but the three looked nice together with the animal head silhouettes... so.

Up next: We hit the streets of Legion World in search of coffee, cocktails, and counsel (chances are, if you're in the LMB, you could use at least one of the three.)

[ August 24, 2011, 01:16 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Is Rocky a type of penguin?!
I ADORE penguins, especially the ones with frillies!

I don't know how you're getting those effects, Ex, but they're awesome!

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:

quote:
Originally posted by He Who LSHes:
These are cool, Ex. Can't wait to see mine. [Big Grin]

Yikes... He Who, you are going to be a toughie. Could you like... maybe... betray the LMB and get expelled before I get to yours to save me a headache. [Wink]

I'm not the betraying kind . . . though that wouldn't prevent me from being expelled for other reasons, I suppose.

My original name, He Who Wanders, was borrowed from Mon-El/M'Onel, if that's any help. [Smile]

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Great work, Ex.

And if you don't mind, I have a suggestion for mine: an open book.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Great job, Ex!

quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
Is Rocky a type of penguin?!
I ADORE penguins, especially the ones with frillies!

A rockhopper is indeed a kind of penguin.

Rockhopper Lad himself, well, that's a bit more complicated. The Rockhopper Lad article on the LMB Wiki (and articles linked thereon) explain his origins.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet!

[Cool]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Those are ... really .... cool.

!

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
A rockhopper is indeed a kind of penguin.

Rockhopper Lad himself, well, that's a bit more complicated. The Rockhopper Lad article on the LMB Wiki (and articles linked thereon) explain his origins.

Wow!
That page is amazing!
I'm going to have to try one of those myself.

What a nice way to get to know you, Rocky!
I love that kind of roleplay 'stuff'.
You're handsome in all of your images, too.
[Yes]

--------------------

Come, join me!

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
By all means, Candle, please contribute to the wiki. As for my pics on that page, any handsomeness there is thanks to Sketch Lad and Joeboy. [Big Grin]

Ex, these are really great! I'm looking forward to this next series.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Cannot wait to see with what he comes up with for me.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candlelight:
I love Lardy's since it looks like a ummmm, heavyset L!
[LOL]

When Dean originally drew Lardy from my description, I specified that the "L" should look a bit chubby! [Smile]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Just bumping for a new page... next round is coming.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 19 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  17  18  19   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.