Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Cosmic Boy and Brainiac 5 Mini Busts

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cosmic Boy and Brainiac 5 Mini Busts
Jesse321
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse321   Author's Homepage   Email Jesse321         Edit/Delete Post     
Hope you like ... next stop ... paint.

-

-

From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Looking good so far!

BTW, Jesse, somebody was here a couple of months back, asking what happened to your other threads. If you can find them, you might want to link to them at the end of this thread.

("Previously: On LoSH Mini Busts...")

[Wink]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
WOW! Those are wonderfully detailed!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jesse321   Author's Homepage   Email Jesse321         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:
BTW, Jesse, somebody was here a couple of months back, asking what happened to your other threads. If you can find them, you might want to link to them at the end of this thread.

[Wink]

I can't find them myself either, I'm assuming that since they were so old they dropped off the forum, as this section only seems to go back 2 pages.
From: Sunrise, FL | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
WOW! Those are wonderfully detailed!

Thank you ... here are some of the others that I've already finished.

-

-

-

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jesse321:
quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:

[Wink]

I can't find them myself either, I'm assuming that since they were so old they dropped off the forum, as this section only seems to go back 2 pages.
Oh, they're still there. It's just that you can normally only see two pages worth of forum posts in "Bits."

Use the "search" function up top, type in the keyword "bust", and they'll definitely appear again.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
These are brilliant!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Ferro Lad, all ironed up, is *amazing.*

Still loving Shady as well. She's got such a fierce, angular look to her face.

Mon looks so serious, and I love how Brainy is reaching for his force-field belt.

You put so much personality in the faces! Very cool! I like how they are different. Mon and Cos and Brainy all have different faces, and Shady and Dawny look distinct as well. Too often, IMO, comic book artists (especially in the Silver Age) drew all of the people with the same face, with only hair color / style and costume to tell them apart.

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jesse321
Applicant

I try to make each of them look a little different, because that kind of stuff just drives me nuts.
Jesse321
Applicant

You should see the other project I'm working on right now ...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.