Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Justice Society: the Re-Imagining (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Justice Society: the Re-Imagining
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
This is my latest fanfic project at my newest blog.

Comments are always welcome, whether you prefer to post them in this thread or on the blog.

Preface

Atlantis, Arise! Chapter 1

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Very nice beginning. I'm interested to see more of the differences between what we knew and what you have here.

If I may say, this one feels different somehow...it's a bit above what I've read from you before, but I cannot put a finger on why. It just feels smoother or something. I hope that makes sense.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow. Thank you, Dev.

What you said makes perfect sense, because this is the first thing I've written in ages where I was completely invested in it, giving it my all. I take it from your comment that it shows. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
If this was FB, I would like the above comment.

[Wink]

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

[LOL]

BTW, Dev, I know you're a fan of the 90s-00s Starman series, so I'm curious what your initial reaction was to...

Click Here For A SpoilerJacqui Knight

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Lots of fun! Can't wait to find out more about these folks!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Thank you so much, EDE. Glad you enjoyed it.

I figure the next chapter will be ready by Friday.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
[LOL]

BTW, Dev, I know you're a fan of the 90s-00s Starman series, so I'm curious what your initial reaction was to...

It was a LOL moment. Very nice touch...
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Now this is what the new so-called Earth 2 title should be like! Maybe if some bigwig at DC reads this, they'll hire you, Fanfie! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Now this is what the new so-called Earth 2 title should be like! Maybe if some bigwig at DC reads this, they'll hire you, Fanfie! [Big Grin]

Awwww, thank you, Rocky. That means a lot to me, especially coming from someone who loves the Infinitors as much as I do.

quote:
Originally posted by Dev - Em:
quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
[LOL]

It was a LOL moment. Very nice touch...
Oh, good. That's the reaction I was hoping for. I had been concerned that hardcore Starman fans might think I was trying to wind them up.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Atlantis, Arise! Chapter 2

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Honestly, I am contemplating her past...and coming up with all kinds of weird ideas.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Care to share those ideas in a PM, Dev? They might turn out to be better than what I had in mind. And, of course, I'll be sure to give you credit.

Atlantis, Arise! Chapter 3

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Let me wrap my head around it for a day or two, and I'll PM you.
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Take all the time you need, Dev. Thanks.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.