Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » Legion World's FACEBOOK page (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Legion World's FACEBOOK page
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi kids!

Did you know that LW has a Facebook page?

Did you know that it's a public page, so you don't have to sign up to Facebook to view tit's contents?

Tit's true!

There are currently 99 albums on LWFB, chock full of simply wonderful Legion-related images that have been posted with verve & enthusiasm by LWFB's charming & attractive moderators- Nighty, Lashie, & Rhino.

I'll be posting links to the various albums in the coming days, to make it oh-so-simple to just *click* and visit an LWFB album that is full of awesomesauce content that you may find interesting, if not downright compelling!!

Would Auntie Anita steer you wrong?

Hugs & kisses to all!!*hic*

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Anita Cocktail:

Did you know that it's a public page, so you don't have to sign up to Facebook to view tit's contents?

I did NOT know this!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
I just figured it out myself, Lulzy!

Unfortunately, it seems only the top 8 albums are viewable after one clicks on the "photos" thumbnail just below the banner pic.

I guess I'll just try linking the individual albums here in upcoming posts.

Feel free to join me, my little Trishella!

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Anita Cocktail:
you don't have to sign up to Facebook to view tit's contents?

Wait... what sort of contents are you suggesting I view, now?!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Ha! I wrote TIT'S instead of IT'S!

TIT was an honest mistake, I assure you.

Tit's not like I planned tit!

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Tit's all right... I forgive boob.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks, boobie. You're the breast!
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Knocker it off, guys!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
When opportuinty knockers...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
The art of Ricken

Brought to LWFB's attention by my li'l boobie, Sarcasm Kid, we don't know much about Ricken, except that she's an exquisite Japanese artist, and that she loves the Legion!

This is one of Auntie Anita's favorite galleries on LWFB. Do give it a look!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

LEGION GETS REAL is a collection of LSH photomanips and cosplayers, some by Legion World members! The album maxed at 200 images and is continued in LEGION KEEPS IT REAL!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow!
Some of those photo-manipulations are muy picante!!

Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Great News Exclusive to LWFP!!

Mr. Steve Lightle posted a sneak peek of his art on LWFP tonight, but that's not the Exclusive News.

Mr. Lightle revealed, after some gentle prodding, that he's the new regular cover artist on the Legion book!!

Simply wonderful!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

^See whatcha miss by not following LW's Facebook page?

--------------------

Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Are YOU a Fred Hembeck fan? Who isn't?

Check out LWFP's LEGION of SUPER-HEMBECK gallery!

Child, it's chock-full of that satisfying Hembecky goodness we all crave!

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.