Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » LMB Family Tree (Page 7)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: LMB Family Tree
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
OK... I've been in a bit of a writing slump for about a month now, so I thought I should revisit this project in the hopes that it might inspire me.

I did a fairly major overhaul here, incorporating the last three months worth of LotO developments, as well as everything from my own Long Klordny story, but I'm sure there are a lot of mistakes, so feel free to help me out here.

Here we go (click to enlarge):

Click for fullsize image

From the left:

- I cleaned up the whole "House of Rockhopper" section, and tried to add some Earth-4 stuff, namely: added the Earth-1 Blaine Fey and his marriage to the Evil Emperor Penguin, added Tempus as the Earth-4 Time Teller Lad.

- I used the Earth-4 Rockhopper Lass as a launching point to build out "The Covenant". I know it's not complete but I've got Rockhopper Lass, Helena Handbasket, Seth Gaterra, and the recently deceased Clarke Marlowe.

- Added Clarke's newly introduced brother, Phil Marlowe, as well as their presumedly deceased parents.

- Added the Durlan, Juj Rinhold as Lardy's friend (I know there is a lot more to him, but it's good as a starting point).

- QUESTION: I held off on adding C.J. again, because I'm a little fuzzy... so he's not related to Lardy and Eryk? It was just a red herring?

- QUESTION: I had Mordra listed as deceased, previously, but she turned up again in LotO... were reports of her death greatly exaggerated?

- QUESTION: I was going to add Whitelighter as connected to Tempest, but what is their relationship? Clearly they've worked together, but from LotO they don't really seem like friends necessarily.

- Added Serj's (Ontronik's) romantic connection to Helen, as well as his friendship with Lumberfox. Ideally, I'd also like to have a connection to Lardy as well through the Lard Knights (along with Dom Deluise... but for now, that'll keep).

- Added Gear as an alternate world Jon-Em (also new symbol for a person from the future, not yet added to the legend).

- Dev is dead!!! Well, I'm glad I spent six months making an action figure for him... that thing is now a collector's item... ebay, here I come. [Wink]

- Added the fact that Ibby's old GF, Sara, has taken up the mantle of her deceased sister as Danger Damsel II.

- Added the Geequoan rogue, Chace, as temporarily causing Blaze to crush hard on him.

- Added the fact that heretofore mysterious orphan My Whee Fem is actually the daughter of deceased gangster, My Yeol Min, and his also deceased wife. Also added her brief emotional relationship with Exnihil. (A lot more in store for My... I just have to get off my ass and write some more.)

- Added the fact the Primary Color Gang member, Blue Cheese Lad used to work for My Yeol Min.

- Temporarily broke off the Lash/Handsome Family link, as well as the "Middlefinger" legacy, until I can figure out how to show it without crossing a bunch of lines

- Fleshed out the Handsome family with Molock Handsome's newly revealed deceased wife, and his two heirs - Junior Handsome and the deceased Lotta Handsome. Also showed that Junior has a professional relationship to both Ex and Director Lad, and that Lotta had a romantic relationship with PCG member, the Red Fist.

- Added a whole section for the Power Boy family of characters. The "Drinking Buddies" - Gravity Kid, Atomik, Taur-El, and Nam'Lor. Also the fact that Nike Samothrace trained him and that he is - at least partially - genetically based on the New God, Titus.

- QUESTIONS: Ok, so first off the placement of the "New Gods". Wikipedia places their creation as occurring during the passing of the Norse Gods, so I placed him in the "Middle Ages" block. Is that a fair statement, Peebs? Also, I added Disaster Boy as his unwilling servant from the same period. Is that true or is DB a more recent guy? Also... I'm a little fuzzy... they just killed one another, correct?

- Got confirmation that Viridis Lament is not, in fact, the same person as dedman. Nevertheless, the cemetery located near "dedman's den" is called "Mourning Greens". Hmmm....

So that's what I've got for this one. What is wrong?

[ August 24, 2012, 05:11 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:

- QUESTION: I held off on adding C.J. again, because I'm a little fuzzy... so he's not related to Lardy and Eryk? It was just a red herring?

Yep! Total red herring! Brilliant, I know! [Smile]

quote:
- QUESTION: I had Mordra listed as deceased, previously, but she turned up again in LotO... were reports of her death greatly exaggerated?
Nope, she's still dead. That's her ghost! But--psst!--I'll betcha she's got plans to not be as dead anymore!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Yep...red herring. Just cost one team mate. [Razz]
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.