Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Imagine a Pre-Crisis Teen Titans/Legion team-up (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Imagine a Pre-Crisis Teen Titans/Legion team-up
googoomuck
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for googoomuck   Author's Homepage   Email googoomuck         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by googoomuck:
Wasn't there one planned at one time, back in the day?

I think you are thinking of the X-Men/Legion team up that was planned that was changed into the X-Men/Titans team up when the Titans popularity surpassed that of the Legion.
No, I knew about the planned X-Men/Legion team up. I think I read about it in the same letter column that Amentep mentioned.

--------------------
Play Stratego online at http://www.metaforge.net/webstratego/

From: Minneapolis Minnesota | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I just can't help but imagine whom Starfire would kiss to absorb Interlac (I keep thinking Jo while Tinya watches in an awkward/ comedic moment).

I also imagine Nightwing and Reep discovering some mystery to solve.

Then again I also see Reep with Garth doing some sort of shape-changing duel.

I also see Starfire and Wildfire either battling or flirting (or both) to Dawnstar's chagrin.

Val vs. Nightwing, hand-to-hand -- nuff said.

Donna Troy, Mon-El .....hmmmm

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Harlequin vs. Dream Girl-- Nura goes down under the assault of Duela's lipstick-blaster and sleeping powder-puffs!

Bumblebee vs. Wildfire-- Drake is taken unaware and his suit is ripped to shreds from the exploding stingers Karen shoots from her buttocks!

Hornblower vs Tyroc-- Sweet Christmas, sonic warfare! Mal has an edge since his horn is supernatural in origin!

Gnarrk vs. Timber Wolf-- The super-tough caveboy vs. the super-tough future-dude!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
How about setting it during the Titans' early 70s proto-Buffy horror phase?

It could take place on Halloween night.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.