Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Contemporary Teen Titans action figures!

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Contemporary Teen Titans action figures!
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Anybody else pick these up today?

I haven't taken them out of the packages yet, but they look sweet!

The package is skinnier than the usual DC Direct cardboard-backed figure. They also used the stylized Teen Titans logo base as the logo for the package. That's cool! Wish they did this for the Legion.

Robin is cute and looks very cool! Wonder Girl looks to be permanently holding her lasso (which didn't appear in the promo photos). Deathstroke looks menacing and comes with a sawed off rifle and maybe a removable sword. Blackstar looks okay but rather boring. And has she even appeared in the series yet? I'm blanking on that.

Somedays, I feel like DC is only in business to take all of my hard-earned money. [Big Grin]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
That and prices of comics...what happened to the good old days.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Nightchangeling:

Blackstar looks okay but rather boring. And has she even appeared in the series yet? I'm blanking on that.

Twice!
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Oops! I must have blinked! [Smile]
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I picked up Robin and Cassie more in an attempt to complete my Young Justice collection. I like both figures very much.

Cassie is almost the perfect base figure, for a customizer who is so inclined to do so, to put together a Legion of Silver Aged Legion Ladies to go along with the male counterparts that have already been produced. I may look into that sometime down the road when I hit a lull in creative juices or find myself with enough disposable income to plop down $15 to $20 for base figures.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.