Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Lilith's questionable taste in men (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Lilith's questionable taste in men
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
First it was Unfrozen Caveman Mechanic (Gnarrk), who was kinda hot actually, in that unfrozen caveman way.

Then it was some simpering, whiny purple-haired guy with wings. Azrael was Wolfman at his worst.

After that, she wasn't shown to be dating. I can't blame her.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, there was a nice guy after her, named Don Hall, but I guess he wasn't offbeat enough for our girl Lil [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I forgot about Don. But who could date quiet li'l Don after having dated Gnarrk???

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd trust Don to make sure that MY needs are met and then cuddle with me afterward. Gnarrk strikes me as the type that would do HIS thing, and then send me to fetch him a beer right after.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

*dreamy sigh* Yep, Gnarrk's hot lke that!

--------------------

Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Sharon Tracy sez: He was kinda hunkish, in a neanderthal sort of way.
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, but in't this a bitchin' cover??? (Click for larger version.)

You anti-wing-ist you! Two threads bashing ... me? (see legend at left) ... What'd I end up doing to you, or even to Lilith? Nothing, and that's the prob! [Wink]

Click for fullsize image

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Not even the stunning art of Perez and Garcia-Lopez can make me like Azrael.

I'm not a wing-basher at all; I just don't like weepy guys who suck!

You didn't see Golden Eagle crying his eyes out at the drop of a hat.

--------------------

Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Try lightening up. Just for kicks, as an experiment.

Take a look at Golden Eagle -- someday -- at the end of "My gallery" in Bits. I even removed Azrael for you in that copy. Please tell me what you think of the artist.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
First it was Unfrozen Caveman Mechanic (Gnarrk), who was kinda hot actually, in that unfrozen caveman way.

Then it was some simpering, whiny purple-haired guy with wings. Azrael was Wolfman at his worst.

After that, she wasn't shown to be dating. I can't blame her.

I think she should have gone with Gnarrk. IIRC, he was sort of retconned out. It's not that he didn't exist, just that he was never a member of the Titans. I don't think he existed long enough to stay with them. But, yeah, Azrael was a disaster.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Crulith:
I'd trust Don to make sure that MY needs are met and then cuddle with me afterward. Gnarrk strikes me as the type that would do HIS thing, and then send me to fetch him a beer right after.

I especially believe this about Don following the way Dawn was written in the H&D series from the 80s. Wasn't she extremely aware of sensitivies of people around her? I might be misremembering, but I thought she had something unusal like that.

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
Azrael was the worst, and she's supposed to be intutitive.

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
If Lilith made it to the 31st century, maybe she could take up with somebody else unsuitable - like Ultra Boy.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'd seen the artwork already, Grey, with Azrael in it... it is a beautiful peice of art.

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I would go with the caveman myself...

YUM...

But, I would also find time for Don and maybe a quick roll with Azrael...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.