Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » GOLDEN EAGLE: out & about

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GOLDEN EAGLE: out & about
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
So, a former California surfer-boy is now a hunky, blonde, decidedly single man.

Why in the world hasn't he settled down with some nice girl?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
Because he's looking for the right boy? [Wink]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

WOW... the TITANS TOWER site stays pretty updated... they even have pics from Charley's recent return in HAWKMAN...!

Yummmy!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I **love** that splash page of Charley swooping down and kicking the $#!+ outta Fadeaway Man!

--------------------

235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
Now why would one make assumptions on his sexuality? Just because he is obsessed with a Daddy figure who saved him from some teen-angst suicide attempt, gave him a job and a place to live, taught him how to be a man and fly, and has a really hot body?
shhhheeeeez

From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Charley was always the sensitive sort

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
I was going to say something, and then I remembered that issue of HAWKMAN I read doesn't actually come out until later today.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
#44 answers the question in the first post of this thread-- and fits the thread title, too. In a way.
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
235 - Andy S
Check out the VOTE-A-MATIC now!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 235 - Andy S   Author's Homepage   Email 235 - Andy S         Edit/Delete Post     
so what do we think of Charley's new persona and all that?
From: Lauderhill, FL | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Well, that didn't turn out well.

Still, it was fun to have an absolutely perfect Golden Eagle for a while. (An absolutely perfect HAWKMAN storyline, too. Long since over, sadly.)

So what was GE's status when last we saw him? beaten up and left on Thanagar. Or Rann?

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't "out & about" Mekt's line? Is G.E. a Wanderer too?

I went to Titan Tower to read up on the lad, and I admit to being a bit confused. I remember him being a meek lad working at a gas station and getting chewed out by his boss when "the call" or whatever came in.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.