Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Titan Fair Haired Conspiracy (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Titan Fair Haired Conspiracy
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I owned the bulk of the Wolfman/Perez New Teen Titans series, but I'm...sketchy...as far as the details before and after that run. What I do seem to feel, though, is that there must be some kind of FAIR HAIRED CONSPIRACY going on in Titans comics! Wonder Girl--black hair, Raven--same, Starfire--reddish brown. Where's the standard beautiful blond? The ethereal will o' the wisp? Not sure if I can go into a series with such a lack of blondness. I'm sure I'm missing something. Help?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ActorLad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't Magenta blond?

--------------------
ActorLad

Friendly Neighborhood Performer

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Terra!
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Future
The Present is Past

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Future           Edit/Delete Post     
Dare I go obscure and say: Rose Wilson?
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Frolicking Ferrets!

I can't believe I forgot to mention Terra.

ETA: Nah, Rose has white hair.

[ September 03, 2004, 08:53 AM: Message edited by: TheGreenActingBug ]

--------------------
ActorLad

Visit my official hangout ActorLad's Cool Luau over at the Mission Monitor Board!

From: Alaska | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't Flamebird blonde?

[ September 03, 2004, 09:00 AM: Message edited by: Deathstroke Lad ]

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Cyborg's former girlfriend was a blonde, the name escapes me though.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ActorLad
Un-Famous

Technically when Raven was all glowy & spirity she had golden locks. Although during that time she had golden everything.

--------------------
ActorLad

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by matlarrk:
Cyborg's former girlfriend was a blonde, the name escapes me though.

So was Gar's girl, Jillian jackson. Until she went pink.

Sarah Simms was Vic's girl.

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
Sarah Simms, that's it. All I could think of was Emma Samms and I knew that wasn't it.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
A now the new Wonder Girl is a blonde beauty too! Maybe they realized the same thing Dean did and took major steps to fix it?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps they had a Legion subscription and decided not to tempt fate.
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think this conspiracy is wider than you thought! What do Barry Allen, Terra, Supergirl, Element Lad, Jericho and Don Hall have in common?
From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Willikers! The same thing Gwen Stacy has! Could this be an industry wide conspiracy?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it might be!

Don't forget Darkstar, Doug Ramsey and Magik!

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.