Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » How about a little cross-time romancin'? (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: How about a little cross-time romancin'?
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, so nothing much ever worked out with Clark/Lu or Brainy/Kara. Well, that doesn't mean a time bubble love-thang couldn't work.

How about...

TENZIL and LILITH? He may have a special interest in redheaded mental-powered chicks -- AND dancers. And Lil could use a guy who's FUN, for pete's sake. They could go out and boogie the night away!

[ September 09, 2005, 07:30 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Cyborg and Kid Quantum would be a good match. She can put a stasis field around Vic until they can get him to Star Labs for repairs whenever he gets demolished and he's big enough to not be intimidated by her power.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

I've made no bones about the fact that while I love both Shady and Mon, I just don't like them as a couple. The 21st century however provides some potential partners for Lar. Power Girl (unless she turns out to be his cousin when all is said and done); the new Super Girl; and Donna. Of the three I think Donna would be the best match for Lar. And there's no question they would make a stunning couple, whether it's Donna in her current starfield outfit and Lar in his M'Onel get up or Donna in her red tights (from before she become Troi) and Lar in his traditional look, they would be perfect together.

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

See for yourselves...

-  -

-  -

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, I kinda like the idea of a Donna/Lar romance!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

How 'bout JERICHO and ELEMENT LAD? They can either have some sensitive snuggling OR a gripe-fest about how everyone wrongly thinks they're gay. (Guest-starring Green Arrow II.)

[ September 27, 2005, 10:47 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Not unless we're talking unpermed Jan here...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Would be a meeting of the white-boy 'fros...
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Can the world handle that much gay blonde honky afro?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Guess it's gonna have to.
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
No Jericho with Element Lad would cause an extreme disturbance.

The gravity from their mullet perms being in such close proximity would cause the DCU to collapse in on itself.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh my goodness, just the Jericho Element Lad discussion is causing space time chaos. This thread...

it's merging....

merging....

merging....

merging....

merging....

merging....

merging....

With the Lilith questionable taste in men thread.

So how about Lilith/Cosmic Boy?

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
then she could get slapped or dumped after a 4 am booty call. i don't think lilith deserves that.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad

There's no proof that Rokk'd give her the Brallian Backhand.

Besides she'd be able to see it coming using her powers and stop Rokk from regaining his honour at her expense.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
She'd be able to use her power to take away Rokk's emotional trauma from Tharok's slap which would later cause him to slap Ayla! She'd restore him to his mighty heroic state!

Maybe a Imra/Gnarrk romance could help her next!

Then a Speedy/Ayla romance to see who was the neediest pain the ass of the two!

[ September 10, 2005, 02:47 PM: Message edited by: Cobalt Kid ]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.