Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » What's the ideal Titans team make up for you?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What's the ideal Titans team make up for you?
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
No, this isn't about L'Oreal vs Max Factor for Duela. [tease]

What I mean is, if you could put together your own team of past and/or present Titans or young heroes for a series who would you have on the team? Doesn't matter which era they're from , mix and match as you like but no more than roughly ten members tops. The Titans have always been a rather small group, so lets keep it that way.

I'll post mine after some others have posted their own teams.

[ September 15, 2005, 10:52 AM: Message edited by: Vee ]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Dick Grayson - Leader
Donna Troy
Aqualad
Raven - From the Wolfman Perez Era
Cyborg - ditto
Impulse - Hey we need a speedster
BumbleBee

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Donna Troy - Leader
Changeling (*not* Beast Boy, and with the more mature characterisation that he had before the current run)
Tempest
Arsenal
Lilith
Jesse Quick (yeah, I know, but I like her)
Flamebird (again with teh characterisation from the Beast Boy mini where she actually showed she could be useful but still fun)

And then maybe Nightwing and Flash popping in from time to time but not being permanent members. Plus occasional guests like Bumblebee, Damage and the like as and when they're needed for a specific mission.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Ya know the reason I love this series so much right now is b/c they have the ideal lineup.

Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, Robin, Superboy, Wonder Girl, Kid Flash.

A mix between the old school and new in many ways.

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Didn't realize how tough it would be to put this team together. So many great members from which to choose! But I have no choice since I started it so here goes.

Leader - Robin (Tim)
Superboy (Kon)
Wonder Girl (Cassie)
Green Arrow 2 (Connor)
Kid Flash (Bart)
The Ray
Guardian (Mal Duncan)
Bumblebee
Harlequin (Duela)
Black Alice (not sure if that's her name ~ the girl in the Zantana Seven Soldiers mini. Is she the same girl that appears in the the Day of Vengence mini?)

That would be the core group but they would call in reserve members such as Hawk & Dove, Damage, Flamebird, etc

I think I would like Dick and the others to move on/remain in a revamped Outsiders and/or League

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stargazer
One Monkeys Opinion...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stargazer           Edit/Delete Post     
I would like to go back to the Wolfman/Perez era.
By far that was the line up of all time.
I like the current group now as well...I guess it is due to the feel of the old.

--------------------
Looking for Earth Prime.

From: Conroe Texas | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'd go for a JLA-Satellite-era feel, with 15-ish+ members (not all appearing each issue) plus everyone else on call.

Nightwing, Arsenal, Garth and Donna

Lilith, Mal, Karen, Duela

Risk, Argent

Connor, Tim, Cassie & Bart

Raven, Victor, Kory & Gar

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Id also like to go with what LASH suggested - but with one suggestion - bring 'em ALL on...if there must be a Legion in the 21st century, then the Titans would fit the bit quite nicely IMHO... [Smile] [Yes]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Nightwing
Donna
Tempest
Lilith
Bumblebee
Duela
Argent
Superboy
Robin
Impulse
Mal
Hawk
Dove

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blue Battler
Honorary

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blue Battler   Email Blue Battler         Edit/Delete Post     
Isn't anyone going to offer a shoutout for Golden
Eagle? C'mon. The Titans need a lil' Hawkman for
their team!

Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Hee. I'm a fan of the second gen new school for the most part. I feel like it's cool homage to the originals, while the originals are chillin' as the Outsiders/JLA/whatever.

Robin III -- leader
Wonder Girl II
Superboy
Kid Flash II
Raven
Speedy II (or, even better, would be Arrowette!)
Changeling/Beast Boy
Batgirl II (She's still a teen!)
Empress

Supporting cast:
Hawk III
Dove II
Argent
Damage

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
I really liked the previous version of the team. With Young Justice representing the newest generation of heroes, the Justice League representing the established veterans, and the JSA representing the elders, the Titans were representing the 20-somethings - more experienced than before but still prone to mistakes and missteps. It put them in the perfect spot and gave each team a distinct personality and place in the DCU.

So with that in mind, my team would have been/be -

Nightwing - leader
Flash (Wally West)
Troia
Arsenal
Tempest
Dolphin
Green Lantern (Kyle Raynor)
Jemm
Supergirl (Linda Danvers - the Angel)
Mary Marvel

With the following as recurring reservists -

Hawk II
Dove II
Starfire
Cyborg
Raven
Omen
Herald
Bumblebee
Flamebird

My ideal Young Justice roster would then be -

Robin III - leader
Superboy
Impulse/Kid Flash
Wonder Girl
Beast Boy
Damage
Captain Marvel Junior
Argent
Airwave
Gypsy

With the following as recurring reservists -

Terra
Mirage
Risk
Joto
Inferno
Spoiler

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mon-el73
new

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mon-el73   Email mon-el73         Edit/Delete Post     
Did anyone enjoy Devin Grayson's run on The Titans? I loved it! Even though it kind of waned near the end. She had a perfect vision of the group and its role in the DCU: to pass on the legacy and experience to the new generation of Heroes as well as be the iconic protector for teens of today's new age. Add a sense of family to the mileu and BAM classic. Would it be too much to dream about a revisit? Plus a dream team...

Nightwing
Arsenal
Tempest
Starfire
Raven
Cyborg
Impulse
Superboy
Wonder Girl
Capt. Marvel Junior (after Grant Morrison is done with him)

with the Flash and Donna Troy popping up to get them involved in yet another cosmic save-the-universe event that nobody but them would know.

From: Philippines | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
All the women, and the men are only used as slaves to their feminine desires, like buying tampons!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.