Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Mirage's first appearance

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mirage's first appearance
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, Titans fans!

Could someone out there be a sport and tell me when and how Mirage first appeared? I vaguely recall there being an issue of TNT where Mirage was introduced as part of a group which also had a "supposedly-deceased" Terra as a member? Did Tara pull a "Phoenix" and rise up from the rubble of her own grave? [Confused]

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
Marvel Graphic Novel 4: New Mutants

Wait... wrong Mirage [Razz]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
She was part of the Team Titans, I think. But I don't know if that's actually when she first appeared or not. You should look at Titans Tower, which is very comprehensive and well done, IMHO.

[ September 24, 2005, 09:16 AM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
superboymddjr
Quiet member

Icon 1 posted      Profile for superboymddjr   Email superboymddjr         Edit/Delete Post     
Reboot - Danielle Moonstar was named Psyche in that Graphic Novel and funny thing that we have a certain wandering character from the Legion with the same name.
From: Hayward, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:
Reboot - Danielle Moonstar was named Psyche in that Graphic Novel and funny thing that we have a certain wandering character from the Legion with the same name.

Oh, I already knew that Mirage wasn't her original (or current) name. I jus'felt like doing it, especially with the level of Danifandom around here [Smile]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Caliente:
She was part of the Team Titans, I think. But I don't know if that's actually when she first appeared or not. You should look at Titans Tower, which is very comprehensive and well done, IMHO.

Thanks loads, Cali, Titans Tower was my salvation...in addition to the Mirage/Terra collaberation, i learned that Donna's unborn kid was destined to grow up into a megalomanic conqueror in the future...Shades of Chris Claremont!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

quote:
Originally posted by superboymddjr:

So true, Superboy...I feel Psyche is a "part of me", in a way... [Big Grin] [Wink]
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Reboot:
Oh, I already knew that Mirage wasn't her original (or current) name. I jus'felt like doing it, especially with the level of Danifandom around here [Smile]

Fandom for Dani?? [gasp] Color me surprised.

<hides Dani fangirl flag>

[ September 25, 2005, 12:35 PM: Message edited by: Caliente ]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.