Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Have you seen Miss Arrowette? (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Have you seen Miss Arrowette?
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm reading through the GA Showcase right now, but haven't got to the Miss Arrowette stories. The book's been pretty bland so far, though.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Jillikers! Just read the first Miss Arrowette story...

So apparently a young boy who endangers GA by tripping over manhole covers even after years of fighting crime is qualified to be Green Arrow's partner, but of course a girl who makes a couple of mistakes due to lack of experience, but still effectively saves GA several times, is just a nuisance!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Well what do you expect, Eryk? she is a GIRL after all. [Wink]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Bonzo the Ape Archer is presented in a better light than Bonnie is!
Kon-L
the original clone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kon-L   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Did any of you ever read the old Arrowette Conspiracy web site by Scott McCullar that could prove Arrowette to be the child of Oliver Queen?

[ March 12, 2006, 11:29 AM: Message edited by: Kon-L ]

--------------------
-Kon-L
the original clone

From: CSCOUSA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kon-L:
...Oliver Queen to be Arrowette to be the child of Oliver Queen?

Leave it to Ollie!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kon-L
the original clone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kon-L   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Oops, I meant "prove Arrowette to be the child of Oliver Queen?"

*I have changed my post above to reflect proper grammar now! LOL!*

--------------------
-Kon-L
the original clone

From: CSCOUSA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sollie
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sollie   Author's Homepage   Email Sollie         Edit/Delete Post     
Re: Miss Arrowette: HOLY CRAP HER HIPS. I mean. Uh. Wow.

Also, from YJ 34:  -

--------------------
'What the--a robot shark!'

Be warned--I liked post-ZH.

Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Honorary?

-

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL [LOL]

Thank goodness Patsy turned out to be a natural at hand-to-hand combat, cause her archery skills... [No]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Crazy like a fox/hellcat?
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
QUEEN ARROW IS IN SOLO #7!!!

No Miss Arrowette, but there *is* another girl archer named...Girl Archer!

Story reprinted in TT 100 Page Spectacular! Hooray!!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Yes.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
I got out the early Arrowette appearance in Impulse and the earliest YJ issues I have.

There are a few panels of Bonnie when she was younger. She was wearing a fairly ordinary outfit of white shirt and red shorts, pieces you could probably get at The Gap.

-
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Shouldn't it be "Have you MET Miss Arrowette"?

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.