Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » What to do with Starfire?

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What to do with Starfire?
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
She just didn't seem to do much in Geoff's Titans. If anything she seemed like a role model to Wondergirl.

I don't read Outsiders is she fitting well over there? I've seen her in a few team shots and her costume looks so eighties all of a sudden in the Outsiders. Does she fit in?

I like Kori as an amazon personally. The alien wonder woman. I want to say I saw with the amazons recently in the jla?

What to do with Kori? Where do you want her? Titan? Outsider? JLA?

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Where? You mean, apart from my bedroom? [Wink]

As an occasional reader very much on the periphery of the "Titans" titles for many years, I've long thought Kori could keep up a solo title. She used to be shown as more in need of group support, personally and "heroically." I had gathered her portrayal had changed in recent stories.

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Jorg-EM:
What to do with Kori? Where do you want her? Titan? Outsider? JLA?

L.E.G.I.O.N.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
A space team book with Donna, Kyle and others

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Works for me.

It could be a nice offshoot from Rann/Thanagar, assuming anybody survives.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ultra Jorge   Email Ultra Jorge         Edit/Delete Post     
Damn you guys have good ideas. L.E.G.I.O.N. is a real good one.

Heck throw Donna and Kyle in Legion as well. [Smile]

From: Tampa | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Are the Omega Men still around - considering Ryand'r (Starfire's kid bro) was a member...
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Greybird:
Where? You mean, apart from my bedroom? [Wink]

[LOL] ohh Greybird so i'm not the only one that has impure thoughts of "Balloon bod" [Smile]
[ROTFLMAO]

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ultra Jorge
Himself alone

Omega Men are still around...and personally i rather they get their own series rather than L.E.G.I.O.N. But both teams were featured somewhat in the Adam Strange mini and Rann/Thanagar war.

I like the Omega Men idea as well. Kori will do will on a cosmic team.

And no as a 13 year old Perez's Kori was very much in my imagination. [Smile]

Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
As long as she's far away from Nightwing, I have no preference in where she ends up [Smile]

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.