Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Teen Titans Annual #1 - Solit & Cover -- on sale March 15 (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Annual #1 - Solit & Cover -- on sale March 15
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Annuals are back!

-

TEEN TITANS ANNUAL #1

Written by Geoff Johns & Marv Wolfman
Art by Paco Medina & Juan Vlasco
Cover by Ed Benes
Marv Wolfman returns to the Titans! Get ready for the first TEEN TITANS ANNUAL. Having narrowly survived the death and destruction of the CRISIS, Superboy and Wonder Girl find some time alone in Smallville...but will it be a bloody Valentine?
On sale February 8 • 48 pg, FC, $4.99 US

(Edited to add new release date to title.)

[ March 05, 2006, 05:59 PM: Message edited by: Thriftshop Debutante ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
YUM! How smokin' are Cassie and Connor on this cover?!? WAY smokin'!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Blimey, both Diana and Cassie are looking remarkable understated in the boobs department for a Benes drawing. Very nice cover image. I wonder if he's being inked by someone different or of he's just toned down the cheesecake a bit.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm surprised no one has picked up on the fact that this solicit indicates that both Cassie and Conno survive Infinite Crisis. Speculation was rampant that Connor would not.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
And from the cover it appears that Raven and Tim do as well.

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Just like in the original Crisis I think the only Titans that are actually going to die in IC are going to be those little-seen but much loved (by me at least) 2nd-string Titans.

<SOB> MAAAAAAAAALL...! <SOB> [Frown]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Like Harlequin, Flamebird/Bat-Girl, Magenta, et. al?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LegionFan223
Wearer of the Crown

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LegionFan223   Email LegionFan223         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm glad to see the return of the annuals, but disapointed that they are wasting the story on Kon and bimbo girl. I was really hoping that she would die in the crisis. Maybe Superboy will go crazy again and beat the snot out of her again. Maybe this time he will do the job right. Oh well, I can dream.

NOTE: The above is MY opinion. It doesn't mean that I do not like strong women or women in general. She is a character that I do not like. My opinion is not intended to start a flame war as has happened in the past when I express my displeasure over this character.

Pretty bad when you have to put a disclaimer on your posts so you don't get beat for stating your own opinion.

--------------------
I am smelling like a rose that somebody gave me on my birthday deathbed.

From: Orando | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Like Harlequin, Flamebird/Bat-Girl, Magenta, et. al?

Ummmm arent they all still alive?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

"On sale Feb 8"... no way I missed this, is it?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Currently scheduled for March 15, per the DC website!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
"On sale Feb 8"... no way I missed this, is it?

Nope. It was pushed back to March 15. Beware the Ides of March!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

That reminds me that I need to remember to bump my Ida of Marte thread this year!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Yay! My question has borne unexpected fruit!

"Unexpected Fruit".... that reminds me, I should bump my "band names" thread someday...

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Jeepers! I just came up with one!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.