Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Discussion of Titans issues you have not read. (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Discussion of Titans issues you have not read.
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
(No, it's easy, watch.)

How 'bout that Gnaark? He was somethin'.

Tin foil! On their heads!!

Do you remember that issue where Joto _____________?

(see?)

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Fine. I can tell when I'm not wanted. I don't need a ton of bricks to fall on MY head. I'll just go now. [sob]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

On the other hand, there's lots of 60s TT issues I didn't read.

Like Beast Boy's first TT appearance. What was up with that?!!?

Yay, I can stay!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeepers! The perfect thread for me!

So, that Trigon sure was a terror, wasn't he?

Jeepers! Can you believe who Wonder Girl/Donna Troy/Troia turned out to be?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

All those kids from the future!

(I actually read some of the kids from the present - DEO & such - so that's a DQ topic for me!)

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

That phase they went through when they ditched their costumes for jumpsuits was drab, I heard. Though allegedly Mal made his debut during that period, if my sources are correct.

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
That Nightwing....he just doesn't get along with Batman very well, huh?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Even so, I like to see the kids on their own for once, without some adult superhero appearing to lecture them or save the day.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

The Teen Titans Showcase Presents comes out on Wednesday, and I'm gonna get it, and I'm gonna read it, and then...errrr... I won't discuss it in this thread!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Me too and Me either!

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

I bought the Showcase when it came out but I haven't read it all so I can post here a little longer!
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
So, wait... roy slept with some Asian hit woman, and what's Jason Todd doing here?

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Yeah, and get this: I heard one of them might be "light in the loafers"!
(Hint: "Suffering Starfish!")

Always heard those types existed (in the big city) but I never thought one could be a superhero! Only joshin',they're just goofing on us...

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Miss Martian? Such a cute name!
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Somebody told me Donna was dead? Is she alive again? Is she Jean Grey?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.