Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Every time you post on the TEEN TITANS board Teeds will send you a check for $40* (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Every time you post on the TEEN TITANS board Teeds will send you a check for $40*
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Titans-related, folks.

Which Titan would mail him- or herself somewhere? Gar, but he'd probably use Federal Express or something. (Rich boy!)

And wouldn't Donna look cute in a sleeveless white A-line shift with go-go checks at the hem?

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
You'd like that wouldnt you? [tease] Its true. I know too much about this stuff. Sometimes, I can still here the lambs screaming.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Titans-related, folks.

And wouldn't Donna look cute in a sleeveless white A-line shift with go-go checks at the hem?

I just had an honest to goodness Conniption. that would be ever so gorgeous.

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't believe the Titans ever had a member who was Czech. I can't think of any Czech super-heroes at all...
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
 -  -  -  -  -
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Wasn't the Adventure Era Saturn Girl outed as an acrotomophile?

Let's go bounce some bad Czechs, Joe-Boy.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I don't believe the Titans ever had a member who was Czech. I can't think of any Czech super-heroes at all...

Go-Go Czech: he was a communist super-speedster. You were probably drooling over Star Fire (now Red star) and missed his appearance.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
"The Fast Arrows" - Czech candidates for Titans membership:

The first real cult comic strip originated from the collaboration of the scriptwriter Jaroslav Foglar /1907-1999/ and the cartoonist Jan Fischer /1907-1960/ in 1938. Realistically drawn stories about a group of boys called Rychle sipy - the Fast Arrows - soon won enormous popularity among the youth thanks to its masterly graphic work and a perfect blend of humour and adventure. However, soon after the German occupation of Czechoslovakia, both the Fast Arrows and Ferda the Ant had to disappear from the Czech press.

More Czech comic goodness

P.S. can I get my $40 before Christmas?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Titans-related, folks.

Which Titan would mail him- or herself somewhere? Gar, but he'd probably use Federal Express or something. (Rich boy!)

Technically, Cyborg could have himself mailed somewhere. In multiple packages.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
"The Fast Arrows" - Czech candidates for Titans membership:

Deeply groovy name, but everybody would probably think "Roy" and it would just get all confusing.
Kon-L
the original clone

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kon-L   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
\/\/00†! [Wink] [Razz]

--------------------
-Kon-L
the original clone

From: CSCOUSA | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm getting low on funds, so it's either this or do what Roy Harper did....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Beast Boy
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beast Boy           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

And Risk. Don't forget Risk!
Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
[LOL]

But everytime I post, Teeds mails her checks to me, but writes them out to 'pipsqueak'!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Beast Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

And Risk. Don't forget Risk!
Maybe it's time for a "Titans who have traded sex for drugs" thread...!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.