Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Starfire's bOObs

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Starfire's bOObs
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
[Styx] Maginificent, to be sure, but are they enough for you to get past those creepy eyes of hers? [Shudder]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stratum
Booster Club President

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stratum           Edit/Delete Post     
She has eyes?

Jamie

From: Wood River, IL | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stratum:
She has eyes?

Jamie

[ROTFLMAO] wow did she have eyes?? i'm only 5'6" so i never looked at her past my eye level,......

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
True. You'd only notice her eyes in a dark room. Although Greg Rucka described her as glowing all over in the Titans' Gotham Central appearance.

But still, pupil-less eyes are creepy... I don't care HOW hot she is. The no eyebrows thing's kinda off-putting, too...

Oh, heck. I'd do her. [LOL]

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by PoveRhino:
True. You'd only notice her eyes in a dark room. Although Greg Rucka described her as glowing all over in the Titans' Gotham Central appearance.

But still, pupil-less eyes are creepy... I don't care HOW hot she is. The no eyebrows thing's kinda off-putting, too...

Oh, heck. I'd do her. [LOL]

Pov - are you being converted to...THE OTHER SIDE????

Seriously, tho, on the subject of pupilless heroes - what do you think about Storm (X-MEN) or Kalista (OMEGA MEN) or even Little Orphan Annie?

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
He'd do them too.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Sick, sick, sick... [LOL]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Pupiless chicks rawk!!!

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Green Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Green Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Green Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
...mmmmmm...Starfire...boooooobs....(droool)....

...oh, excuse me. I didn't know there was a topic.

I can just think of Robin of the Teen Titans (from the comic, not the cartoon):

"I had to take all kinds of @#$% from you $^^#0%^$#!! All those jokes about short pants and shaven legs and the 'Batpole'! Well, she's all mine, boys!! Woooooo!!

"Who cares if she doesn't have eyes? I could be like Wally West, chasing after that creepy looking Raven, who looks like she's forty, or like poor Gar chasing after some underage girl...!!"

--------------------
Percy: [on discovering the secret of alchemy]
Oh Edmund can it be true, that I hold in my mortal hands a nugget of purest GREEN??

"Blackadder"

From: Atlanta, GA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doc Nimbus
Legion of Virtue

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doc Nimbus   Email Doc Nimbus         Edit/Delete Post     
Good point. Dick sure has good taste... much better than his other Titans buddies from the 80's.

Raven was hideous in those days... and Terra had chipmunk teeth. [Big Grin] 'Course Pink Haired Jillian wasn't bad..

At least Cyborg's crush was cute.

Oh yeah, back to the main topic... Starfire's booobies.... could there be any greater job at DC than drawing those?

--------------------
"Your plan didn't work, now let's try it my way...brute force!"

From: Founder's Falls, Paragon City | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Certainly.

It's called POWER GIRL.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
... the Golden Globes will be on TV tonight ...
From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Green Lad:
"Who cares if she doesn't have eyes? I could be like Wally West, chasing after that creepy looking Raven, who looks like she's forty, or like poor Gar chasing after some underage girl...!!"

[Confused] My recollection is that Gar was supposed to be 16 at the time, so that shouldn't have been an issue.

And at least Raven got to be the sexy one on the TV show.

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I think whoever Perez draws gets... ample endowments; but Kory was just the Pereziest of the lot.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.