Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Pudding of Sadness

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pudding of Sadness
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I felt it needed its own topic.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
Quarantine is good.
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
What exactly is it? A recipe conjured up by the Hag?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nahhh Tasmia is eating Protean Sushi again.
From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
That definitely sounds fishy, dude... [Big Grin]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Pudding of Sadness is featured in episode 1 of the TEEN TITANS cartoon, "Divide & Conquer".

Starfire whips up a batch of this following Cyborg's (temporary) exit from the team.

Apparently, its primary function is to be so terrible that it takes your mind off whatever else is causing you to feel sad.

A quite cute little scene.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I'd wager that Red Star might be needing some Pudding of Sadness these days. Cody ("Risk") could probably use a bowl too.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I need to stay out of the pudding of fatness.

--------------------

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Roy enjoys Pudding of China Cat.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
ALISON: "Shall I make the pudding, then?"

LILY: "No, Mum, don't make the pudding."

ALISON: "I'll make the pudding."

LILY: "Oh, God, Mum, PLEASE DON'T!"

(And so on, ad infinitum...)

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I've decided to celebrate my latest sacking by fixing rice pudding tomorrow. Luckily, I bought the requisite rose water and pistachio nuts before I found out TPTB had kicked me to the curb, again.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I keep meaning to bake a pumpkin pie but am being cheap about buy the spices ... to use once ... and then have the jars just sit in my cupboards.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
If you're not lucky enough to live near a store that will sell you bulk spices (just bring along an empty jar/tin and buy a teaspoon's worth or whatever), then the answer is to make tons of spiced, roasted nuts after the pie is consumed. Or applesauce, or spiced wine.

I made applesauce last Friday and that took care of almost all my remaining cinnamon. It was bliss.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.