Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Favorite Teen Titans, Part 1

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Favorite Teen Titans, Part 1
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Vote for your favorite Teen Titans from three periods in their early years!

Polling is not enabled in this forum. This poll is inactive.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
That's right. 100% agrees with me. Read it and weep...

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
ooo uh uh caliente. things change.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
Awwww. [Frown]

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
poor caliente. your pics might still win!! [Smile]
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Good poll! I love all 15 of those characters though so it was definitely a tough one!

How I'd kill to read a Teen Titans Classified storyline that focused on these characters. So many of them went on to become higher profile characters after this period was finished, so it would be great to see some more stories from the fairly undocumented period when they all met and became friends for the first time.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm curious, how did you guys vote, I mean how did you choose who to vote for?
It was hard for me to decide whether to vote for the characters I like the most now, or the characters I liked the most back in the seventies when I first read all these books.
I ended up voting for my favorite at the time, but the answers wouldn't be the same today.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Spellbinder
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Spellbinder   Email Spellbinder         Edit/Delete Post     
I voted based on my preferences back when I read the initial issues. For instance, now I prefer Bumblebee or Beast Boy, but back then I liked Duela best because she was around longer when I was reading the book.

--------------------
Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs

From: Penthouse atop Levitz Hall, LMBP Plaza, Embassy Row, Legion World | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

We currently have extremely close (tied even!) races in two of the categories, and a run away leader in the third.

We could use some more votes, folks!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Looks like my votes have knocked out the tie in those two categories, but since there's still only one vote in it that could easily change.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

With less than twenty-four hours to go, it looks as though Bevis's votes may very well have been the deciding factor!
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

all my pics are winning except golden eagle.
Monkey Eater Lad
Gorilla Griller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monkey Eater Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
awww, poor aqualad. i always like ol' fishsticks.
From: Alameda, CA | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
I almost voted Robin, but went with Kid Flash. Wally as Kid Flash was the first comics character I ever really identified with besides Spider-Man.

The runaway leader for the third category is a sure bet!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

And we have our winners!

Wonder Girl (6 votes) narrowly edged out Kid Flash (5 votes) and Robin (5 votes) to win the founding member category! Aqualad and Speedy trailed with 2 votes apiece!

Lilith Clay easily won the psychedilic 60s division, and no wonder, considering she was an ex-Go-Go dancer! Her 12 votes more than doubled her nearest competitor, Mal Duncan, who received only 5 votes. 3 people voted for Dove, while neither Hawk nor Gnarkk garnered any support.

Beast Boy (8 votes) managed to pull out a victory over close competitor Bumblebee (7 votes). Duela Dent put in a respectable showing (4 votes) and Golden Eagle was on the board (1 vote). Bat-Girl failed to receive any votes, however.

Thanks for voting, and stay tuned for Favorite Teen Titans, Part 2, where we hit the era in which they were *really* popular!

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.