Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Living Titans Checklist

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Living Titans Checklist
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
So, I'm trying to have an easy list handy of living Titans and stuff and realize its way more complicated than I thought! So I wanted to put this together, and it kinda helps. But I might be off on some stuff, and even have a few questions within the list, so if anyone wants to correct/help, that'd be great! Especially since I haven't read the OYL issue yet!

Living Titans
Nightwing (formerly aka Robin I)
Harbinger/Donna Troy(formerly Wonder Girl, Troia, etc.)
Herald (Mal Duncan)
Bumblebee
Changeling (aka Beast Boy)
Raven
Starfire
Cyborg
Terra (note - past 'continuity/time travel screw ups' may have altered her history somewhat)
Red Star
Magneta (not truly a hero any longer)
Thunder
Lightning
Mirage (note - past 'continuity/time travel screw ups' may have altered her history somewhat)
Kid Flash II (formerly Impulse)
Ion (formerly Green Lantern Kyle Raynor)
Ravager (Rose Wilson)
Minion (is this guy dead yet? he should be)
Argent
Joto
Prism
Risk (now armless)
Fringe
Captain Marvel Jr.
Robin III
Wonder Girl II
Speedy II
Kid Devil

Possibly
Wendy & Marvin
Aqua Girl II
Hawk III
Dove II
Krypto
Haven't read latest issue, could use help

Dead Titans
Lilith (aka Omen)
Hawk I
Dove I
Aqua Girl
Jericho
Kole
Phantasm/Danny Chase
Pantha
Wildebeest
Bushido
Superboy (Kon-El)

status currently unsure
Arsenal (formerly Speedy)
Tempest (formerly Aqua Lad)
Flash III (formerly Kid Flash I)
Golden Eagle (did he die in Rann/Thanager Hawkman issues? He's certainly no 'good guy' thats for sure)
Damage
The Atom II (Ray Palmer)
Jesse Quick

Titans possibly erased from continuity/memory
Duela Dent (is this true? Do we know if she exists?)
Flamebird (also Batgirl I in various continuities)
Gnarkk
The Team Titans (not including Terra or Mirage)
Supergirl/Linda Danvers

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Cobie,

I believe that Joto is dead.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Joto is apparently undead, per Titans Tower:

"During a battle with Haze (Jarrod Jupiter), Joto made the ultimate sacrifice. In an attempt to save Mr. Jupiter's life, Joto's body was badly burned, and he seemingly died. Although the team presumed Joto dead and grieved him, Joto had not actually died. Just before Joto's physical body expired, he touched Prysm on the cheek and sent out a heat pulse with his ‘life essence' into her.

Joto's life essence remained within Prysm, dormant, until another altercation with the H'San Natall and The Veil. The H'San Natall had exhumed Joto's body and reanimated it, making him a mindless killing machine. When Prysm came within close proximity of Joto's reanimated corpse, he was able to transfer his life essence into his body. The Titans and Superman were able to talk to H'San Natall out of any further acts of aggression. Prysm and Fringe elected to remain in space. The rest of the team returned to earth but decided to go their separate ways and disbanded. Joto went back to his previous life to resume his schooling and reunite with his family.

Joto aided the Titans again during the Technis Imperative conflict, which involved the Justice League as well as all Titans, past and present. The two teams eventually worked together to save the earth and former Titans teammate, Cyborg.

Isiah has returned to Ivy University in Rhode Island where he majors in physics and chemistry."

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Eryk,

Thanks for correcting me.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey CK. Great idea for a thread. Big Titans fan here. Hope I can help.

Bold = Dead

TITANS

Nightwing (Dick Grayson)
Flash (Wally West)
Tempest (Garth)
Troia (Donna Troy)
Arsenal (Roy Harper)
Omen (Lilith Clay-Jupiter)
Hawk I (Hank Hall)
Dove I (Don Hall)
Herald (Mal Duncan)
Harlequin (Duela Dent)
Bumblebee (Karen Beecher-Duncan)
Flamebird (Bette Kane)
Golden Eagle (Charley Parker)
Beast Boy (Gar Logan)
Aquagirl I (Tula)
Gnarrk
Raven
Starfire (Kory Anders)
Cyborg (Victor Stone)
Terra (Tara Markov)
Jericho (Joseph Wilson) (But only as a malevolent spirit.)
Kole (Kole Weathers)
Robin II (Jason Todd)
Phantasm I (Danny Chase)
Pantha (X-24)
Phantasm II (Souls of Azareth)
Red Star (Leonid Kovar)
Baby Wildebeest
Mirage (Miriam Delgado)
Terra II (Tara Markov)
Redwing (Carrie Levine)
Nightrider (Dagon)
Killowat (Charlie Watkins)
Prestor Jon (Jon Levine)
Battalion (Lyons)
Kid Flash II (Bart Allen)
Damage (Grant Emerson)
Ion (Kyle Rayner)
Supergirl (Linda Danvers)
Ravager IV (Rose Wilson)
Minion (Jarras Minion)
Atom (Ray Palmer)
Argent (Toni Monetti)
Risk (Cody Driscoll)
Joto (Isiah Crockett)
Prysm (Audrey Spears)
Captain Marvel Jr. (Freddie Freeman)
Fringe
Jesse Quick (Jesse Chambers)
Hero (Hero Cruz)
Bushido (Ryoko Orsono)
Wonder Girl II (Cassie Sandsmark)
Superboy (Conner Kent)
Speedy II (Mia Dearden)
Kid Devil (Eddie Bloomberg)

TITAN ALLIES

Mr Jupiter (Loren Jupiter)
Magenta (Frances Kane)
Thunder (Gan Williams)
Lightning (Tavis Williams)
Azrael
Dial H For Hero (Chris King)
Dove II (Dawn Granger)
Hawk III (Holly Granger)

[ April 19, 2006, 08:33 AM: Message edited by: Blacula ]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Looking at my above list it occurs to me that there aren't as many dead Titans as I always thought there were. But then, I guess a whole bunch (Troia, Robin II, Golden Eagle, Dove II, Jericho) did just come back to life recently.

Speaking of the dead I still get upset seeing that Lilith is among the departed. (Damn you Judd Winick!) Now I'm normally the world's biggest fan of the 'lesser-light' members of super-hero teams but some of these Titans really do have no hope. I'd gladly do a deal with Neron to swap Fringe, Minion and Phantasm II to get Lilith back.

CK - Duela, Bette and Gnarrk are all still in continuity as far as I know. As are Mirage, Terra II and the rest of the Team Titans. Not sure on Golden Eagle's status post-Rann-Thanagar War but I'd say chances are he survived.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Gnarrk is still in-continuity, though apparently his role in Titan's history has been greatly reduced (I'm not sure if he was actually a member, now). Likewise, Duella was written out and then written back in, as I understand it.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I believe Terra II turned out to actually be Terra I. IIRC, only Geo-Force is aware of this.

This takes place after Zero Hour, when we learned that the Time Trapper brought Mirage and Terra from our Earth to an altnernate future to battle Monarch/Extent in preparation for Zero Hour. Thus, when the Team Titans were erased, Mirage and Terra survived.

It was the Time Trapper then, who restored Terra I as Terra II (thus there is only one Terra). She was worried about this and had the Markovian scientists check it. Geo-Force, knowing that it would break her heart to learn she was indeed the Terra who had betrayed the Titans, had them tell her she wasn't--but he secretly learned that she was!

I'm surprised about Gnarrk though. I was sure he was erased from continuity completely!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Tempest is presumed dead after the destruction of Atlantis, per Kurt Busiek.

[ April 19, 2006, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Eryk Davis Ester ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Still awaiting news on:

Flash (Wally West)
Arsenal
Starfire

Though Kori looks very similar to the person on the cover of 52 #12.

And apparently Flamebird does indeed still exist in continuity after IC! (Much to the relief of a few LWers).

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.