Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » Possible fanfic sequel to Uncanny X-Men/New Teen Titans

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Possible fanfic sequel to Uncanny X-Men/New Teen Titans
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I outlined this story quite awhile ago and found it earlier today when I was looking through some old files. I'd like to know what you gals & guys think of the outline, and if you have any suggestions to improve it.

The story takes place between UXM #192 and #193 and NTTv2 #6 and #7.

It is set in the same alternate universe as the first UXM/NTT, where the MU & the DCU co-exist as one.

Roll Call (Titans): Nightwing, Wonder Girl, Changeling, Cyborg, Starfire, Jericho, Lilith

Roll Call (X-Men): Nightcrawler, Colossus, Rogue, Shadowcat, Phoenix II, Wolverine, Professor X.

OUTLINE:

1. Lilith is enjoying herself at a nightclub when she sees a decidedly older woman in the crowd seducing a young man. Getting a bad premonition, she follows them out of the club and into a dark alley, but she fails to stop Selene from absorbing the boy’s life force, leaving behind only a husk. Lilith goes to warn the Titans that there’s a new menace in town.

2. At the Xavier School, Kitty is concerned about Rachel, who confided in her that she has joined the Church of Brother Blood. She is not sure whether or not to betray her friend’s confidence, even after peeking at some disturbing Brother Blood literature and a one-way plane ticket to Zandia.

3. Sebastian Shaw, Harry Leland, Emma Frost, and the Hellions arrive by private jet in Zandia, where Shaw’s business investments are being threatened by a government takeover.

4. The Titans track Selene to the Hellfire Club, where they have a violent confrontation with her, but the villainess escapes into the night.

5. When Rachel disappears, Kitty spills the beans to the rest of the team, who take off in the Blackbird to Zandia.

6. The Zandian politicians resurrect Brother Blood and turn a brainwashed Rachel into the church’s figurehead, in an attempt to drive the Hellfire Club out of the country.

7. Selene, hanging on by a thread, takes a commercial flight to Zandia, where she hopes to snatch Brother Blood’s immortality/invulnerability shawl; the Titans follow her.

8. The X-Men are caught in the crossfire when the Hellfire Club battles Brother Blood’s acolytes, including Rachel.

9. The sight of Selene causes Rachel’s brainwashing to snap just as the Titans arrive, and a free-for-all occurs, with the X-Men & Titans coming out on top.

10. The grateful X-Men throw the Titans a party at the Xavier School.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Brother Blood and Selene are a perfect fit, for a Titans / X-Men villain team up (even if they aren't really 'teaming up' here).

(Mystique's Brotherhood and Ze Brain's Brotherhood might also be a fun super-villain team up, if there's ever to be a part 3!)

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for the feedback, Set.

The two Brotherhoods are a great idea for the next team-up. Can't you just picture Monsieur Mallah calling Blob an "uncouth oaf" or something like that?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I love that it opens with Lilith "enjoying herself at a nightclub". More comics should start like that!
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoops. Double post.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Thanks, Blacula.

And it takes place in 1985, so the nightclub will be playing awesome music like Dead or Alive!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
That sounds like a good plot, FL! It does sound like a lot of characters to keep track of, with the Hellions in tow, but that should make for some awesome scenes.

And I agree - Selene/Brother Blood are the perfect villains for this.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Thanks, IB.

Yeah, I'm starting to think that the Hellions might be excess baggage. The Lords Cardinal of the Hellfire Club should be intimidating enough by themselves.

--------------------

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.