Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » How Roy paid for China Cat (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: How Roy paid for China Cat
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
CHAIN ACT
AT A CINCH
CAN ACT HI
A CATCH IN
A TAN, CHIC
AN I CATCH
I CAN CHAT
CHIA CANT
AITCH CAN

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Not much to work with, but I might could make something out of Chia Can't... and I can chat.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

A ITCH CAN
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Possibilities... with much work. It's no "Ken Hair Dad"...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Always chasing that dragon...or Son's Yeti Coif, eh?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Son's Yeti Coif just writes itself...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sex for drugs... there, I said it.

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Rereading Roy's litany of experimental drugs makes me feel inadequate.

One New Year's, I had such a good time drinking a glass of Merlot and munching a really small piece of pot brownie. It was so fabulous that I completely missed the memo about how I was contractually obligated to try all the other drugs, too.

Don't hate me. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.