Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » Oh Yeah, That Forum: The Titans » UNDEAD BERSERK TITANS THREAD OF THE DAMNED (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: UNDEAD BERSERK TITANS THREAD OF THE DAMNED
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
You're soaking in it.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Leap Year Lord:
You're soaking in it.

The wetter the better.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Pantha's head has gone bezerk!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

Let's pump this thread.

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Pantha's head has gone bezerk!

Cobie's spelling prowess has remained the same!
Leap Year Lord
Right now.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Leap Year Lord           Edit/Delete Post     
So where's the undead berserk damned movie and/or tv deal for this thread already?
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Once more with feeling.

[Pantha]

From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
A thread needs to hit 2 pages before being considered for a movie/TV deal.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Pantha may have been a lame character, but no one deserved to be killed by the equally lame Superboy Prime.

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Poor Pantha. Does anyone ever dislike a character, and then, when they get killed off, you suddenly realise that they weren't so bad after all?

See also: Monstress.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

well ... Monstress got her best storyline right before she was offed. She was written way better in the Legion Lost series than she ever was before.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
Pantha may have been a lame character, but no one deserved to be killed by the equally lame Superboy Prime.

Its a sad state of affairs in comics when I think Superboy Prime is funny.
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Was Pantha really that lame?

Or was she just another example of blatant favoritism towards the Perez/Wolfman Titans over EVER OTHER TITAN?

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Sarky, I think it could be argued that Pantha was the quintessential soulless grim-and-gritty bandwagon-jumping early 90s type of character. Of course, it could also be argued that if the quality of Wolfman's writing hadn't been steadily plummeting towards rock bottom at the time, there might have been a compelling character to be developed.

For Geoff Johns to brazenly use her and other characters he didn't like as cannon fodder for Superboy Prime aka Geoff's Mary Sue was both pitiful and the nadir of creative bankruptcy IMO.

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.