Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » FIFTY!!! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: FIFTY!!!
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
HI!

I'm the 50th member!!!!!!

Where the FUCK have I been!??!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
HI!

lil'rhino

I was wondering who'd be # 50! Good to see you here.
From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
LOL.

I sure don't know where the fuck you've been but you sure had half the board wondering where the hell you were!

Now go to your dormroom and unpack, young man! You're GROUNDED!

(Great to see ya, lil'rhino!) [Phantom Girl]

[ July 08, 2003, 02:58 PM: Message edited by: Kid Prime ]

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
And I'm #51 [Smile]

[ July 09, 2003, 08:45 PM: Message edited by: Sanity or Madness? ]

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by matlock:
I was wondering who'd be # 50! Good to see you here.

Thanks Matt!
Good to see you too!

lil'rhino

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

quote:
Originally posted by Kid Prime:
LOL.

I sure don't know where the fuck you've been but you sure had half the board wondering where the hell you were!

Now go to your dormroom and unpack, young man! You're GROUNDED!

(Great to see ya, lil'rhino!) [Phantom Girl]

Thanks, ya good kid ya!!

lil'rhino

lil'rhino

Icon 14 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
And I'm #51 [Smile]

Oh good.
I'm no longer the newest!

lil'rhino

the boy with UltraPowers
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for the boy with UltraPowers   Author's Homepage   Email the boy with UltraPowers         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
HI!

lil'rhino

well you did get EVERYONEto go over to the 'Jolly Roger' board !!!

look what an impact you made on that place !!!

anyhow !!! you are here, now !!!

have you picked your ROOM yet ???

i think the one next to mine is EMPTY at the moment [Wink]

Matthew.

From: Manchester United Kingdom | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, Rhino!

I was wondering when you'd get here.

I was getting worried!

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Rhino! Glad you found your way in finally! Can't wait to see you start posting your little heart out!
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, lil'rhino.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino

Originally posted by the boy with UltraPowers:
quote:

well you did get EVERYONE to go over to the 'Jolly Roger' board !!!

look what an impact you made on that place !!!

anyhow !!! you are here, now !!!

have you picked your ROOM yet ???

i think the one next to mine is EMPTY at the moment [Wink]

Matthew.

I'm there Matt!!

If you hear someone knocking on the wall in the middle of the night, that's me telling you to come on over!!!

lil'rhino

lil'rhino

quote:
Originally posted by Nightcrawler:
Hi, Rhino!

I was wondering when you'd get here.

I was getting worried!

I'm here!

Thanks for the invite!!!
(and the avatar)!!!

lil'rhino

lil'rhino

quote:
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
Rhino! Glad you found your way in finally! Can't wait to see you start posting your little heart out!

Thanks Scott!

Keep an eye on your mailbox, dude!!!

lil'rhino

lil'rhino

Icon 7 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Thriftshop Debutante:
Mmmmmmmmmmmm, lil'rhino.

Isn't it nice,
Sugar and spice.
Luring Debutantes
To a life of vice!

Mmmmmmmmmmm,
lil'rhino

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.