Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » matlock's attic (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: matlock's attic
matlock
Advisory

Icon 1 posted      Profile for matlock   Email matlock         Edit/Delete Post     
From the top o' the Legion World!

Since this place is filling up fast, I thought I'd grab a little place of my own. It's kind of quiet and out of the way, but feel free to come on up. I'll put on a pot of coffee or there might be a couple of beers in the fridge (look under the wilted lettuce.) Kick back and take it easy.

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
hey, nice place you got here Mister, cheers for the coffee too...mmmm mmmmm ... doncha just loooove caffeine!!

brought you a moving in present - a Legion Beanbag, all the best rooms have them you know...

Gotta go check in with a few more friends but keep the coffee on as I'm bound to pop back up soon.

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Yay! Matlock got himself a room! Good for you, guy! Drop by my place any time... we can play with my Transformers!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Sonnie, thanks for the official Legion World issue Beanbag chair! Those things are fiendishly comfy. And don't worry about the coffee, it's like at IHOP with the never-ending-pot-of-coffee. I take mine black, but there's some sugar and creamer on the counter. The non-dairy powdery totally flammable kind, cause that stuff rules.

KP, I still only have the van guy, whose name I keep forgetting. And also one of the little ones, the burgundy Tank guy. You'd think a tank would've been a bigger toy than a Walkman. But I can bring my G.I. Joe's, the little ones. I still have about 3/4's of their guns and equipment. And I had the big Headquarters set, too.

[ July 28, 2003, 03:41 PM: Message edited by: matlock ]

From: Douglasville, GA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
*sniff*

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

*sniFF*

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

*SNIFF*

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

Hi, Matlock, is that coffee I smell?

Gosh it smells great! Strong too!

May I have some? I could smell it all the way downstairs. I hadn't heard that you had moved in up here. Looks great!

V

--------------------

Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, its a climb up here!

Heres a bottle of wine...

Enjoy!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, matlock! Attics have that great-place-to-read-comics vibe!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Mind if I grab a hamburger? You seem to be out of pigs feet.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Matlock, I didn't see you had picked out your own space! Here's another bottle of wine to go along with Danny B's. Mine's Pluberry, of course. If you need some help dusting I'm sure we can find a proty somewhere. They're really good for getting into those hard to reach corners.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matlock
Advisory

Thanks for stopping by everyone! Varalent, if I'm out, feel free to grab a cup and kick back in the beanbag and hang out til I get back. Teeds, my long boxes are at your disposal, I'll leave my Marvel Handbooks out for you. FC, feel free to have a burger, but I'm afraid pan fried is all I can offer. I tried running the grill in here, but it smoked up the place something awful. (I'm saving the pig's feet for a special occasion.) Danny and L-Lad, thanks for the wine, I know I've got a corkscrew around here somewhere.
Tempest
Enchantress

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tempest   Author's Homepage   Email Tempest         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm lost up here! HELP!

--------------------
And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...

From: The Mansion | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ferroboy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ferroboy   Email ferroboy         Edit/Delete Post     
That's because you shut the attic door behind you without first turning on the light. Need a flashlight?

[ October 28, 2004, 07:34 PM: Message edited by: ferroboy ]

--------------------
Dan

From: Newburgh, NY | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.