Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » This one has arrived... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: This one has arrived...
Mantis
Celestial Madonna

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mantis   Email Mantis         Edit/Delete Post     
This one has arrived to seek sanctuary at this place called Legion World. This one is a former Celestial Madonna (don't ask this one to explain) and has experience as a bar maid.

This one is pleased to meet you all.

--------------------
This one has arrived!

From: Avengers Mansion | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey we have a bar called SHAKES and please take time to join Tarik the Mute's Academy!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Sentient, your arrival has been noticed, and in some quarters very highly anticipated.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mantis
Celestial Madonna

This one knows of who you speak stranger, and will make her presence known to them in due time.

For now, can this one interest you in something to drink?

--------------------
This one has arrived!

From: Avengers Mansion | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Space Ranger   Email Space Ranger         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you Sentient, perhaps later, at Shakes? Some freshly squeezed Kono Juice? The canned variety spills entirely too easily.

--------------------

From: The Back Office in Abin's Fixit Shop. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
icefire
Just like old Times!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for icefire   Email icefire         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:

We doubt it, we shall prevail!!!!

--------------------
Let the Fun Begin!

From: tennessee | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Space Ranger
Private Dick

Sentient, it is interesting to notice how far the requirements for entrance to Tarik's Academy have fallen in recent weeks.

Truth and Justice shall prevail!

--------------------

Mantis
Celestial Madonna

This one has no time for your petty conspiracies. There is danger to be found on Legion World on a much larger scale than you can imagine.

--------------------
This one has arrived!

Tarik the Mute's Android
Tarik the Mute's translator

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tarik the Mute's Android           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Sentient, it is interesting to notice how far the requirements for entrance to Tarik's Academy have fallen in recent weeks.

My master would like the humans which post on this message board to know that it is exactly that sort of elitist attitude expressed by the human which posts on this message board as Space Ranger which has resulted in the need for my master's academy, as well as its high enrollment.

--------------------
The opinions expressed by Tarik the Mute do not necessarily reflect those of Tarik the Mute's Android.

From: An undisclosed location | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Mantis:
This one has no time for your petty conspiracies. There is danger to be found on Legion World on a much larger scale than you can imagine.

Would one care to elaborate?

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
That one is full of crap! *tee hee!*

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mantis
Celestial Madonna

This one cares not for your tone.

--------------------
This one has arrived!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Don't get huffy with ME, Mantis!

I know aLLLLLLL about you!

I thought you were the coolest thing ever when I was a wee little kid-- and I love all the angst and drama you caused!

But looking back, I find it appalling how you treated the Swordsman and tried to take away Wanda's man!!!

Well, you got what you deserved I suppose... you had to marry a plant!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
Wanda is Marvel's version of Shameless Hussy...

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.