Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 94)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)
Sassy and all dressed up

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kinetix (Zoe Saugin)           Edit/Delete Post     
Hi, I'm Kinetix, and rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated!

--------------------
Why must power be so elusive?

From: Aleph | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Viridis Lament:
Wouldn't that just send her into a killing spree?

Blue fur and googly eyes everywhere!!

Yeah, but at least she'll be back! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

quote:
Originally posted by Kinetix (Zoe Saugin):
Hi, I'm Kinetix, and rumors of my demise were greatly exaggerated!

It's like meeting a living legend! [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hojotoho
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hojotoho   Email hojotoho         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I think we may have solved the mystery of what happened to obscure LMB character Cookie Monstress! [Wink]

too right.
Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Welcome back, o Slayer of Cookie Consumers!

May I ask, what do you do with all the cookies you rescue?

--------------------

hojotoho
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hojotoho   Email hojotoho         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Welcome back, o Slayer of Cookie Consumers!

Wow, go away for a month and merit a "Welcome Back".

As a mom of a VERY ACTIVE two-year-old, I probably will not post here very often. And while I have enjoyed being a Woman of Mystery, I guess I ought to just come out and say why I showed up here.

Some of you may know me.

I killed Cookie Monstress in exactly the same way that Darth Vader killed Anakin Skywalker.

Got it?

I was in High School when they killed Monstress. I didn't like it. I even changed my posting name to Kirsten Flagstad for awhile (because it ain't over 'til the Fat Lady sings) until I just gave up on comic books altogether.

On the other hand, it was good preparation for when J. K. Rowling killed Dumbledore.

Nowadays, as a K-1 teacher, I am literarally more into Mo Willems...

hojotoho
Applicant

If you google Cookie Monstress, there are hundreds of people and businesses going by that name now. But I was the original.

Five-foot-two*
Furry and blue
And just like Tenzil
I can eat anything
And I usually do.

* But I'm four-eleven, really.

[ January 02, 2013, 12:27 PM: Message edited by: hojotoho ]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! hojo, you were the same Cookie Monstress from the old DC Message Boards?!? [Elastic Lad]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Bloody Liberty!

If that's true, you're a long lost friend! You joined our group back in 2000!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
*Gasp!* And I always thought Cookie Monstress was a legend made up to fool new members, like Miss Priss or Outdoor Miner!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Wowzers!

Welcome Back.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
This kind of made my day!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I hope this is an appropriate "welcome back" gift

-
Got Milk? by ohkayeor (Just home), on Flickr

(The giant Legion drinking glasses should be along by tomorrow morning.)

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Wow! This is awesome! Here's a "real" welcome back for ya. [Cheers]

I didn't like when Monstress died too. rip [Monstress]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow! I love getting to meet the folks I've only heard about from before I joined! The LMB has such a rich history!

Is the "Hojo" part of your name an homage to the late, great Howard Johnson's chain?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  91  92  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.