Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya! (Page 95)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  92  93  94  95   
Author Topic: Welcome to Legion World. Introduce yourself, why don't ya!
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Dang. She never came back. Next time, I'll have to come up with trendier dairy packaging. :/

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Perhaps if we get Paul Levitz to bring Monstress back, she'll come back too!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hojotoho
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for hojotoho   Email hojotoho         Edit/Delete Post     
CAUTION: SOME LINKS MAY NOT BE WORK-APPROPRIATE

Lard Legion: Yes, I am, in fact, that very same Cookie Monstress. Or was. It was such a long time ago.

Cobalt Legion: Just for kicks a few months ago, I decided to look up the old DC message boards again, but I guess DC doesn’t like message boards anymore. Anyway, I found this and yes, I guess I was a member of these boards, too, once upon a time.
But if you are an old friend, Cobalt Legion, you have changed your name enough so that I don’t recognize you.

Calamity Legion: A legend? Are you saying I am some kind of an Articuno, Zapdos, or Voltres? I am real. I am.

Spider Flower Legion: Thank you for the welcome back gift. I do love milk and cookies.
However, as a mom, I actually manufactured my own milk for about six months, which was way awesome. Did you know it's blue?

One of the reasons I took the name Cookie Monstress on the boards was because of my uncanny ability to EAT ANYTHING and not gain weight.
Oh, I know the Bulimia Girls always say the same thing, but I really do think that there really is something weird about by metabolism.
But when I was pregnant with The Boy I managed to put on around 40 lbs! Mostly from Coldstone. I was so happy!
Lost it all right away, though.

Naturally, another reason I took the name Cookie Monstress is because both Monstress and Cookie Monster are just awesome.

“Remember, Cookie Monster, an avalanche is a sometime food.”

Penguin Legion: “Hojotoho Heiaha” is actually the opening aria of the third act of “The Valkyrie”, part of the Richard Wagner’s “Ring of the Nibelungen” operatic trilogy. Sung by Brunhilda, it introduces the classic “Ride of the Valkyries” orchestral piece. It was introduced to the Americas in the 1930’s by the Norwegian sopranoKirsten Flagstad, the greatest operatic soprano of her time.
Ms. Flagstad, in fact, is the stereotypical cliche incarnate of all operatic sopranos, and her likeness has appeared in, among other places, the Ghostbusters cartoon. But you knew that.

I like Howard Johnson’s OK, but the last time I was there, DH spent a good half hour in the bathroom with The Boy teaching him to throw up into the toilet, and not onto the floor. It seems that HJ’s food is just too greasy for The Boy’s delicate baby tummy.
Ironic, huh?

Invisible Green Legion: They haven’t brought Monstress back yet? I thought everybody in comics came back eventually except Bucky.
Besides, I don't think you can "make" Paul Levitz do anything.
If she does ever come back, then next time they need to make her blue.
And furry.
With googly eyes.
And an addiction to Oreos.

Wow. I am so overwhelmed. So many fans old friends. I should start a blog.

Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 95 pages: 1  2  3  ...  92  93  94  95   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.