Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Bwashahahah! Mllash, i have stolen your yard gnome... (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bwashahahah! Mllash, i have stolen your yard gnome...
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
and sent him on an around the world tour. You will get him back when there are pictures of him from england, france, germany, canada, and the lesser antillies.

Bwaahhahahhahha!

You can only wistfully wish for your yard gnome to return home....Burn at the thought of him being gone...

Bwaaahahhahahahahah!

Let the games begin.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
rickshaw,

I broke into your house last night and replaced everything with an exact duplicate.

Top that!

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Bwaahahaha! Bwaahahaha! No No you you didn't didn't!!

--------------------

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
 -
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

[Frown]

Couldn't see the pic, LL.

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Ahhh, there it is. And tell that gnome on the mountain to stop that. This is a clean board.

[Wink]

--------------------

Something pithy!

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I sure do miss Gnomey!

Maybe I'll stick Demi out in the yard since we broke up...

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Already? Geez, what was it, a twenty minute love affair...

Oh, wait, in my younger salad days that was about right.

Stilllllll, No Gnome for you!

Bwaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

--------------------

Something pithy!

rickshaw1
Leader

Gnome, Gnome on the range,
were the beer..and the calliope play...
Where seldom is heard, a discourged alien emcephlapoid...
And Shady's thighs are not covered all Daayyyyeeee!

Mllash's gnome, has not hurried home,
it's runnin' round the world to this daaayyyeeeee.
It streaks and it shouts...
'you'll never put me out'
as it burns ole' Mllash away....

Gnome, Gnome on the range,
where a tear, and basselope bray...
where plastic it torn, where no pants are worn...
And Mllash gets plastic today...

Thank you, thank you, i'll be here all night, or until the next bathroom break.

[ July 10, 2004, 05:03 PM: Message edited by: rickshaw1 ]

--------------------

Something pithy!

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Gnome if you want to,
Gnome around the world!

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
What I wanna know is how Rick got up on my seventh floor balcony and stole the gnome. He's some kind of... of... MAN-SPIDER!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Nah, im like ralph, only i can only stretch one portion of my body.

But it makes me very popular at limbo parties.

[Smile]

--------------------

Something pithy!

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
WAIT A MINUTE!

I saw those same pics in Better Gnomes and Gardens!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Hah!

Frauds! Found out by our own redoubtable English County Wigglestick!

Ohhhh, thou cunning and clever miscreants. Much is the shame you should feel.

[ July 12, 2004, 08:10 AM: Message edited by: rickshaw1 ]

--------------------

Something pithy!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.