Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Tired of the day-to-day routine of Legion World?

Take a break at Rockhopper's Rookery! Just the place for rest and recreation away from the rat race.

Set in the hills in the north of Legion World, Rockhopper's Rookery offers skiing, ice-skating, sledding and snowboarding (no snowmobiles, please).

We also have an indoor pool, especially popular with the sentient waterfowl.

Relax in the lodge with hot chocolate or brandy by the fireplace. A toasty treat on a cold night.

And, should you get lost in the drifts, we will dispatch Hyvvie the Wonder Beagle to rescue you!

Enjoy some time away at Rockhopper's Rookery!

[ August 15, 2012, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
Sweet.....ice.

Can we play hockey?

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Prime
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Prime           Edit/Delete Post     
Coolio!

Literally!

--------------------
White. A blank page or canvas. His favorite. So... many... possibilities.

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
feh Hockey, Curling Canada's goodtimes winter game. Awwwragh, Lars get me another pitcher of Blue.

I absolutely need a co-ed team, I'll even play front end. The gals can skip (means they don't have to sweep). I kinda get er [Embarrassed] aroused when girls yell the sweeping instructions at me....

Those of you who have curled will know what I'm saying, the rest of you [tease]

[ September 01, 2005, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Tamper Lad ]

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
We have several rinks, so feel free to play hockey or curl or figure skate or whatever you will.

Winter sports are always fun.

Next week we'll have a luge contest!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
I've never been skiing - anybody want to teach me?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

We have several qualified, hunky ski instructors on staff who are very willing to lend you whatever assistance you need.

--------------------

Kid Prime
Founder

Well, I'm sold. [Love] You have a great career ahead of you selling ski vacations, Rocky!

--------------------

From: Birmingham, AL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
You want a travelling companion, Prime?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Lee can go with you, i'll just go along for the ride, you might say... [Embarrassed]
Kid Prime
Founder

Yes, yes...

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Actually, i might just be in the way....
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Do you have any female ski instructors, Rockhopper Lad?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
I'd be happy to teach you Invisible Brainiac. I'm not an instructer, but I do no a thing or two about the cold.
From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Yes, we do have some female instructors, IB, though I'd take up Frio's offer [Wink] .

And Frio! I've been wanting to meet you. It's nice to meet someone else with ice powers!

[ September 02, 2005, 06:00 AM: Message edited by: Rockhopper Lad ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.