Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh Rockhopper! I have your hot cup of cocoa waiting! [Big Grin] [Wink]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by legionadventureman:
Oh Rockhopper! I have your hot cup of cocoa waiting! [Big Grin] [Wink]

Why thank you, LAM! Don't forget the marshmallows!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Have them right here! do you want the white or the pink kind?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, white, of course. The pink ones turn the hot chocolate funny colours [Razz] !

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Ooh i didnt know that...I thought pink would be your favourite colour
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Oh, I like pink, but not in my hot chocolate. I'm a bit of a purist that way. [Big Grin] Thank you for being so sweet.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Nice place Rockhopper! You could use this place for one helluva a Christmas blowout...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Thank you, CK. That's a very good idea.

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Make sure you have plenty of mistletoe handy [Wink]
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
If we get some hockey started, I'll play net......in the meantime, i'll be curling with Tamper Lad
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hard, Hurry Hard, Hurry Hard

*sigh*

It's just not the same when it's not a woman screaming it at me.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Caliente
Honoring the Primary Color Gang

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Caliente   Email Caliente         Edit/Delete Post     
*smirk* I knew you missed me.

--------------------
Abin: You know what to do with a Cali sandwich? No but neither do Cobie and CJ!
CJ: Yeah, we do. She's smiling, isn't she?

Context... who needs it?

From: Sunny Cali-- er, Planet Earth? | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frio
Conflicted...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frio   Email Frio         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Yes, we do have some female instructors, IB, though I'd take up Frio's offer [Wink] .

And Frio! I've been wanting to meet you. It's nice to meet someone else with ice powers!

I'd take up my offer too! [Wink]

And, thanks Rockhopper Lad. It's lovely to meet you too. [Smile]

From: Chillin' on Earth baby | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Hard, Hurry Hard, Hurry Hard

*sigh*

It's just not the same when it's not a woman screaming it at me.

Also the proper reply in curling when your partner yells this at you too much is.

"If you had pointed it the right place dear, I wouldn't have to do it so hard, dernit"

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Okay, now we'll all gather round the fire and sing a rousing chorus of "What Would Brian Boitano Do?".
[Big Grin]

--------------------

This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.