Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66   
Author Topic: Rockhopper's Rookery: Now With Extra Sparkle
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:

<Drops an even more giggly Ibby into the pool, then dives in after him>.

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

There's Ibby, asleep on the pool deck. I'll just push a cushion under his head and throw a blanket over him.

aw, you take such good care of me. Thanks guys.

In gratitude, I shall head to the kitchen and get Zach and Jonathan and Lydia to assist me in making my special pasta salad, baked mussels and sweet&sour pork for you all.

After Zach finishes drying me off. My, such excellent service.

quote:
Originally posted by cleome45:
I'll swing by once this razzin' frazzin' headcold clears up. [sulk] Some gifts should not be shared with one's friends, even at Xmas...

[No]

Get wel soon, cleome! Party's not complete without ya!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, Sharky, I'm so glad you could make it! [Hug] Of course, the pool is open. Ibby had quite the adventure in it. [Big Grin] Daniel, please attend to Mr. Shark.

He Who, of course you're not late. How can you be late to a party that runs 24-hours a day for over two weeks! [Hug] Gwendolyn, please see to Mr. Wanders.

Cobie, glad to see you. [Hug] Alexandra, please make sure Cobalt gets what he needs.

Cleome, I'm sure there won't be a problem. I'll send Michael over with a special Pyngwyny cold treatment. You'll be as good as new in no time. [Big Grin] [Hug]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
quote:

<Drops an even more giggly Ibby into the pool, then dives in after him>.

quote:
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:

There's Ibby, asleep on the pool deck. I'll just push a cushion under his head and throw a blanket over him.

aw, you take such good care of me. Thanks guys.

In gratitude, I shall head to the kitchen and get Zach and Jonathan and Lydia to assist me in making my special pasta salad, baked mussels and sweet&sour pork for you all.

After Zach finishes drying me off. My, such excellent service.

Well, you're worth it! It's been awesome having you around more these days. [Hug] And thank you for the additional comestibles. You can never have too much!

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
nice party, as always!

Jonathan, I'd like some baked Alaska, a brandy, a scotch and a Sklarian hooker, in no particular order.

My goodness, Kent! I almost missed you!

[Hug] I'm so glad you're back!

I've assigned Laetitia to take care of you. I believe she can attend to any need you may have! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
why thank you! and here I was beginning to feel ignored! [Wink]
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

[Hug] back to you, wonderful leader! With people like all of you, it's a pleasure being around more.

quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
why thank you! and here I was beginning to feel ignored! [Wink]

Well now, that won't do. Care to join me in the kitchen, Kent?

I think Zach over here would love to have you along.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I've now moved on from soda pop to fruit-flavored iced tea.

And I'd like to raise a double toast to our beloved leader, Rocky, for hosting this wonderful party and for winning the Kill This Thread VI competition.

[Cheers] [Cheers]

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
This makes him leader of the LMB Threadkillers Guild!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:

He Who, of course you're not late. How can you be late to a party that runs 24-hours a day for over two weeks! [Hug] Gwendolyn, please see to Mr. Wanders.

Thanks, Rocky.

Gwendolyn, I'll take a Black Russian, Irish Coffee, Swedish meatballs, and Chicken Mexicana . . . and some of your fine company, if you don't mind.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Lash! How wonderful to have you here! [Hug]

Daniel, please make sure Mr. Lash gets everything he wants.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

quote:
Originally posted by Fanfic Lady:
And I'd like to raise a double toast to our beloved leader, Rocky, for hosting this wonderful party and for winning the Kill This Thread VI competition.

[Cheers] [Cheers]

Aw, shucks, Fanfie! [Embarrassed] You're awesome!

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Anyone up for some games? I brought Taboo, Monopoly Deal, and Spaceopoly.

My descendant from the 31st century was kind enough to send a copy back in time for me. What a thoughtful kid!

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[accepts hot tea with lemon from cute server and settles down to watch the floor show]

[Big Grin]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

How wonderful, Cleome! I think I did plotz at "rock your latkes with the Maccabees". [Big Grin]

--------------------

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
[Yes]

And such nice nightshirts they're wearing, too! [wipes tear] It makes a mother so proud!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 66 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.