Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » I won Adventure Comics #247

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I won Adventure Comics #247
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
The Holy Grail of Legion Books for $295.00 on ebay In good condition did I pay to much.

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
If you have the money to spend, then I'd say no price is too high for something you want.

Congratulations!

[ April 02, 2006, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you I just never paid so much for a comic before and was suprised i did'nt get outbid.
From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
If I wasn't so jealous, I'd congratulate you. But since I am, I think you got ripped off. I'll be happy to give you $100 back on a book that's so obviously overpriced. Just send me the book, and a crisp, new Franklin can be yours!!

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

The last time one was on ebay It went for $560.00 I don't think I paid to much but my wife might think otherwise.

--------------------
But they won't.

Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
So don't tell her!!!

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Thank you for the advise Brainy your 12th level mind can't be wrong.

--------------------
But they won't.

Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Your appears to be in much better shape than mine. Although I didn't pay that much. It is a thrilling thing to hold an original though. Congrats.
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Thank you guess my overtime at work did'nt go to waste that with my winnings from the office NCAA pool UCLA pushed me over the top saturday.
Easy come Easy go.

--------------------
But they won't.

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
I am sooo jealous! Way to go!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Thank you Kent.
Anybody know If there's a company that restores old comics and If It's worth looking Into.

--------------------
But they won't.

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
I have more than one reprint but I've never even seen an original copy. I don't know if I could make myself pay almost $300 for it but I know I'd LOVE to have one.

Extremely sweet. Congrats.

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Here's a picture.

-

[ July 31, 2010, 10:23 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
But they won't.

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.