Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Non Sequitor's Very Own Relevant Topic! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 68 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  66  67  68   
Author Topic: Non Sequitor's Very Own Relevant Topic!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it an oxymoron to have a thread dedicated to the amazing character known as Non Sequitor?

Perhaps that will be debated for eons, but, to clarify, I refer to the character that first appeared during the "Hot Summer Nights" trilogy and is, perhaps, the most enigmatic character ever to be an LMBer! Non Sequitor's M.O. typically is to add an irrelevant bit of dialogue in the middle of some crisis or another...kind of like how we do in the "Share Something Completely Random!" thread.

So many mysteries! Such as:

-Is Non Sequitor a guy or gal?

-Why would he/she have an interest in being an LMBer?

-Has he/she ever played a crucial role in an adventure? If he/she has or will, would he/she no longer be "Non Sequitor"?

-If Non Sequitor is female, has she ever had sex with Cobalt? If so or if ever, why would a character of this nature ever be interested in fornicating?

Friends, Non Sequitor is among us! Dare we explore his/her mysteries?

[ January 24, 2007, 01:53 AM: Message edited by: LARDLAD ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I don't even know what wheeled tomatoes are.

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
The blue moose wears no shoes.....
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I have passed on your questions to Non Sequitor. I have retyped the questions (actually used cut-n-paste) and added the responses in bold and red

-Is Non Sequitor a guy or gal?

Julia Sweeney is very funny.

-Why would he/she have an interest in being an LMBer?

*Non Sequitor began to arrange Hummel figurines*

-Has he/she ever played a crucial role in an adventure?

ANTS!

If he/she has or will, would he/she no longer be "Non Sequitor"?

[Band] I think I'll go for a walk outside now
the summer sun's callin my name
(I hear ya now)
I just can't stay inside all day
I gotta get out get me some of those rays
everybody's smilin
sunshine day
everybody's laughin
sunshine day
everybody seems so happy today
it's a sunshine day

-If Non Sequitor is female, has she ever had sex with Cobalt?

*A banana cream pie flies through the air*

If so or if ever, why would a character of this nature ever be interested in fornicating?

"Logic is a field of pretty flowers that smell bad!"

Friends, Non Sequitor is among us! Dare we explore his/her mysteries?
Casey Kasem has been the voice of Shaggy, Robin, & Alexander Cabot III

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, yes! Wyoming!
There's no place I'd rather be roaming!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Omigod!!!!

Non Sequitor is....

Christopher Walken!!!!!

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'm glad we've cleared that up.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

We've cleared something up?

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Yes.

For starters, we've established that Christopher Walken has a thing for wheeled tomatoes.

It's a huge leap forward.

--------------------

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Who leapt on Christopher Walken's tomatoes?

--------------------

Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

I think you know.

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
It wasn't me, I swear!!!
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Hey--no damned swearing!!

--------------------

Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

No F'n way!!!
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

That was F'n uncalled for deddy!

--------------------

This topic comprises 68 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  66  67  68   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.